What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coke Zero

Gene Krupa

Referee
Nothing beats the real thing, but since I drink alot of it, one bottle of real and one of Zero alternatively means I'm cutting half the sugar out.

And that's a good thing.

Risa

Bench
I'm not that impressed with it actually. Tastes a bit off, won't be buying the stuff ever again.

bluesbreaker

Bench
you can 30 packs of this crap at woolies toronto for $13, if any of you are that inclined to come out this way that is.

Frederick

Staff member
I tried it on the weekend, and thought it tasted pretty good, but kinda had an off smell to it.

Kingytek

Juniors
CWBush said:
Pepsi Max tastes like bottled ball sweat. I heard as much from people who I can't name.

I tried Coke Zero today, despite saying I wouldn't. It was like diet coke, but with flavour.

As Im concerned you know what ball sweat tastes like, was it fizzy ball sweat?
IMO I think that Coke are trying to produce a Pepsi Max type product that has no sugar and still tastes nice. Pepsi Max tastes better the Diet Pepsi.
But yes, I prefer coke, however im currently on a drinking ban until March 5th and my drink is Bourbon and Coke. So im not not drinking anything with caffine or sugar in it...

IanG

Coach
Bought a 30 Can Pack of it yesterday. As I mentioned before I thought it might've been Coke's answer to Pepsi max

RABK

Referee
Kingytek said:
As Im concerned you know what ball sweat tastes like, was it fizzy ball sweat?
IMO I think that Coke are trying to produce a Pepsi Max type product that has no sugar and still tastes nice. Pepsi Max tastes better the Diet Pepsi.
But yes, I prefer coke, however im currently on a drinking ban until March 5th and my drink is Bourbon and Coke. So im not not drinking anything with caffine or sugar in it...

eddo said:
I've never tried ball sweat but I like Pepsi Max..so I'll take your word for it.

CWBush said:
Pepsi Max tastes like bottled ball sweat. I heard as much from people who I can't name.

Hand your glasses over Chris.....

IanG

Coach
lucky7 said:
Have to say i was quite impressed.
I cant stand the taste of diet coke

Diet Coke tastes like making love in a canoe..............................

I love Coke Zero

Also have you noticed that they use big sporting events to launch these products. First Time I heard about Vanilla Coke was Billboards at the 2002 Grand Final and now with Coke Zero it was the Boxing Day Test

madeline

Juniors
bluesbreaker said:
Coke is nasty. If you're a heavy drinker, try giving the crap up for a while and see how you feel. It will be the worst period of your life.
I know someone who's hooked on pepsi, she ran out one day and came to my door asking if she could get a can of me :shock: I only drink coke she said that will do I've seen her sucking on pepsi at 9.30 in the morning......tragic eh!

Gene Krupa

Referee
madeline said:
I know someone who's hooked on pepsi, she ran out one day and came to my door asking if she could get a can of me :shock: I only drink coke she said that will do I've seen her sucking on pepsi at 9.30 in the morning......tragic eh!

Why is that anything different than someone drinkig a coffee loaded with 4 sugars? Just as bad for you!

I've been drinking Zero for 2 weeks now and have lost 5kgs! Yay me!