What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Coke Zero

Red and Blue Knight said:
It loves you too Arusho.

sweeeeeeeet.

Good work Gene.. i've been drinking it for a while too.. apparently i've lost weight.. it's what i've been told, i've never been bothered to check though..

madeline

Juniors
Gene Krupa said:
Why is that anything different than someone drinkig a coffee loaded with 4 sugars? Just as bad for you!

I've been drinking Zero for 2 weeks now and have lost 5kgs! Yay me!

Your right there Gene just never thought of it like that :)

Ross Cadell

Juniors
Pepsi MAX not only tastes better but is a proud sponsor of the Newcastle Knights.

Love Red and Blue? Buy Red and Blue!

Cheers

Ross

Gene Krupa

Referee
Sorry Ross, I'm a coke man through and through.

As marketing manager, it's your job to get the real thing back. You got rid of that VB swill, so it shouldn't be too hard to get rid of Pepsi. ;-)

cram

Bench
Must admit I was never a fan of pepsi, but since taking up drinking diet drinks I would prefer Pepsi Max any day of the week over the others...

The Devil

Bench
Tried it today.

It's a helluva lot better than Diet Coke. But it's weird.. the taste is flat.. but its still pretty fizzy..

weird.

cram

Bench
Yeah, Gene, it was okay but not thrilled by it...but look I am a drinking whore and really when it comes down to it soft drink, beer I will drink the lot.....lol.

So if its cheap i like it better....mmmm maybe thats why i like Pepsi Max, lol

Misanthrope

Staff member
The novelty of Coke Zero wore off for me after my second bottle. I'd rather have the extra sugar in Vanilla or regular Coke than the cancer causing Nutrasweet in the rather flat tasting Coke Zero.

Bring back Cherry Coke!

I am officially a Coke Zero fiend. I'm drinking a bottle of the stuff near every day.

And here's the strange thing... I don't like 'real' Coke. Never have.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I've said it ebfore and I'll say it again. "Get That sh*t Down To Forensics"

The same could be said for your taste in pictures of women. Your last few have been straight out of the X-Files

IanG

Coach
CWBush said:
The same could be said for your taste in pictures of women. Your last few have been straight out of the X-Files

Well I hope the 2 I've posted since are better in ur eyes otheriwse I'm just gonna give up :evil: :evil:

Parki

Bench
Well I hope the 2 I've posted since are better in ur eyes otheriwse I'm just gonna give up

please do... let the goddamn topic rest in peace, its had its 2 week resurrection.. now its time to let it go

Gene Krupa

Referee
I can't really decern the difference between real and zero anymore. My taste buds have gotten used to zero now.

IanG

Coach
Parki said:
please do... let the goddamn topic rest in peace, its had its 2 week resurrection.. now its time to let it go

That one aint dying 'til the girls one has carked it