What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Col thread?

hrundi99

First Grade
I don't think there was much choice in the matter as the Roosters announced it themselves.

hrundi99

First Grade
TheRefPlaysForParramatta said:
How can you expect the cronulla boys to play their best with full knowledge they would be playing against the Jets in the following year. What problem would've arose if nobody had said anything until after the end of the finals series?

The quality of their play in the finals games tends to imply that it didn't affect them greatly.

2 True Blues

Coach
Wondering if Col not attending the presentation night had anything to do with the way he was feeling about the whole situation.!!??!!

Jeffles

Bench
Col had a broken collarbone. He fell off a boat in Dulwich Hill (true story - the boat was on dry land at the time).

Newtownbluebags your spelling is still better than some on this forum. You know who you are...

koslecki

Juniors
I agree with hrundi!

most of the guys playing for us will not even be with cronulla anyway....thats the great recruitment program they have going in the shire. Even if we were witht he sharks again it would of been a totally different team!!

2 True Blues

Coach
Cronulla have a lot of Jersey Flegg guys who will probably take the step up to P/League next season. However their recruitment ideas do seem a little odd at times, and some of the guys they have let go seem like totally absurd decisions and I feel will come back to bite them in the butts when they are playing for different teams.

Blind feddy for example could see the potential of Kevin KINGSTON and Beau SCOTT etc, and it took them until seasons end to see this, only just signing Kev when it was almost too late. The release of DUMAS seemed a little odd at the time. Will be good to most likely see him in the Royal Blue for some games again next season though !!!

koslecki said:
i think the problem is that roosters had already made the announcement re the joint venture and then there was nothing from newtown.

Most people would like to be kept informed on major issues and not hear it from another club. I tend to agree.

thats it. we get info from the chooks but nuffin from our club ? maybe could have been handled better ?

2 True Blues

Coach
I found out more from the Sharks forum last season than I did on this forum, but am hoping that now there are more forum users on board the info gates may be broken down a little. The roosters forum is a lot quieter than the Sharks forum though.

koslecki

Juniors
not keen on doug said:
thats it. we get info from the chooks but nuffin from our club ? maybe could have been handled better ?

yeh well maybe you had something to do with that! what do you actually do anyway!

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
not keen on doug said:
i am an international man of mystery !
Your lucky ~ I can only afford to be national man of mystery! guess thats why I've always luved the Jets though, tight budgets and all,,makin do wiff nuffin makes it all the sweeter! makes ya feel like ya really belong as a member rather than just another number like the members are in them high flyin, shiny bum, razza mattaz, pokie filled clubs!!!!!!!!!,, in fact i think my budget will see me downgraded to local man of mystery! ;-(

koslecki said:
yeh well maybe you had something to do with that! what do you actually do anyway!
You seem to have taken an interest in what NKOD has to say Koslecki. Why is that?
I reckon that he, or she, should stick to being the local identity that he, or she, wishes to become!!!!

ozzie

Bench
2 True Blues said:
I found out more from the Sharks forum last season than I did on this forum, but am hoping that now there are more forum users on board the info gates may be broken down a little. The roosters forum is a lot quieter than the Sharks forum though.

which one are you using?? The People's Wall?