What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Colin Best Signs for 2 Years

Risky_6

Juniors
As a Dragons supporter very disappointed to lose him, he is such a handy player outside a good centre.

The way he stood up Karmichael Hunt last Friday night was just brilliant, goodluck to the Raiders for signing him,i just hope we could replace him.

Tokyo_Raider

Juniors
This shows how little we know what we`re talking about though, doesn`t it - I don`t recall seeing any mention of Best as an option.

Raider_69

Post Whore
where was parra pete on this one :lol:
looking forward to seeing him come in with the late mail soon

"Raiders Scoop!
Colin Best to sign with canberra... you herd it here first!"

Bay56

First Grade
sydraider said:
Didnt see this one coming, quite surprised really.

I was speaking to jed this morning and noted that I thought the Raiders had some big signings coming up but were keeping it under the radar unlike previous ...

I'm hoping and hopeful that we will sign Lyon.

I think we are getting rid of a bit of dead wood and replacing them with something better.

Best is by no means the best we can get but nontheless better than some we already have.

Poida_Raider

Bench
Raider_69 said:

"Raiders Scoop!

that is comedy gold..

its time to move on nick!

greeneyed

First Grade
Raider_69 said:

"Raiders Scoop!

Come in Parra Pete... come in Parra Pete... Parra Pete? Parra Pete? Are you there Parra Pete?

Pete?

Macko8

Juniors
I cant believe people saying what a sh*t buy Besty is.....FFS open up your eyes and actually watch him play!!
I rate this fella and expect big things out of this signing.

raidersforme

Juniors
Raider_69 said:

"Raiders Scoop!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

too much a sigh from picking myself up and still counting my ribs intact

paulquinn49

Bench
Best has had a really good game tonight, the try was a piece of piss but he has been really strong from dummy half. Gets involved alot.

His linebreak was good aswell, got around Bowen and Dragons scored from the next play.

grouch

First Grade
He would have been close to the man of the match, some feat for a winger. Good pickup for you guys, just make sure you persevere with him if he starts slowly.

paulquinn49

Bench
aussies1st said:
Anyone found a link to this on the net? Still nothing after a whole day.

Footy Show said it would be announced Monday, guess they wanna get on with today rather than deal with a media conference.

Paullyboy

Coach
This is almost as good of a surprise as I could hope for. Best is an excellent winger, he hasnt been as dynamic this year with Head and Barrett both missing a lot but he is a top-notch buy.

I can see some Joel Monaghan style tries coming up for him.

aussies1st

Staff member
Lol whats the first line implying?

Lanky winger Colin Best says he's determined to win an NRL premiership with St George-Illawarra before joining Canberra on a two-year deal.

Anyway good to see it in official writing, welcome to Canberra Mr Best.

Latest posts