What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

College Football 2018

T-Boon

Coach
That's a VERY strange decision. He was a mortal lock to go #1 overall, or at least the first QB and inside the top 5... the only thing i can point too is he wants nothing to do with Gruden's Raiders... hard to fault that.

Reminds me of Matt Barkley from USC a few years ago.
Though at least with Barkley he was coming back to a team that had a chance to win the championship, Oregon to my knowledge have zero chance.

T-Boon

Coach
Okay, speaking as an Irish fan we do not belong on this stage.
It is for the schools who are prepared to do anything to win and who get the 5 star recruits. Alabama, Clemson, Georgia, USC (if they got a decent coach), Ohio State, Oklahoma.
5 stars beat 3-4 stars at this time of year.
Great season from the Irish and coach Kelly.

Tom155

Coach
Clemson dominating, Trevor Lawrence looking like a slam dunk future #1 overall pick

Would be the 1st pick this season if he was allowed to come out

Last edited:

nick87

Coach
Yeah as expected Clemson are just slowing choking the life out of the Irish
Lawrence and the Clemson WR’s too much for ND to handle

T-Boon

Coach
ND were pretty unlucky and they needed all the luck to go their way to be any chance at all. Big turn over by special teams in the first quarter that gets over turned. Then All American CB Julian Love gets injured and they exploit Vaughn for 2 touch downs and it is basically over. Anyway at least it wasnt a heart breaking loss. More a reality check for a program that either needs to do what needs to be done (call Urban Meyer) or just try to have 10/2 seasons and win Okay bowl games.

Haffa

ND were pretty unlucky and they needed all the luck to go their way to be any chance at all. Big turn over by special teams in the first quarter that gets over turned. Then All American CB Julian Love gets injured and they exploit Vaughn for 2 touch downs and it is basically over. Anyway at least it wasnt a heart breaking loss. More a reality check for a program that either needs to do what needs to be done (call Urban Meyer) or just try to have 10/2 seasons and win Okay bowl games.
A coach who covers up domestic violence. Would fit in well under the church.

T-Boon

Coach

In defence of Urban, I think he covered up an allegation of DV rather than absolute DV. He believed his friend rather than the friends wife.

T-Boon

Coach

Just going back to this. I get your point, but ND isnt the church. They have a history of self reporting to their own detriment (eg recent academic infractions they reported that had them stripped of a bunch of wins). They arguably have too much integrity.

T-Boon

Coach
I want Bama to win it all so that we are a step closer to Saban realising there is nothing left to be done except try to be the first geriatric to coach in the NFL.

Latest posts