What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Come on Captain Cayless

_goParra

Juniors
Get some kava from Ruben Wiki....
Try any other means of healing ham strings...

but please be ready for the GF next week.... mate you deserve to be in it.

yy_cheng

Coach
I reckon if he is not 100%, he'll be one the bench and play the last minute.

The boys will play with 16 players.

eel excellence

Juniors
He deserves to be in it. Like Hindy he has been loyal to the club for years so I hope he is able to get in there. His got 8 or so days of intense physio so its a possibility.

Fishboy

Juniors
I think even if the guys are willing to let cayless take a bench spot and play with 16 men, cayless is too mature of a leader and rule himself out completely and do whats best for the team. I'm sure that if he doesnt play the match and we win the gf, cayless will still be the first to hoist the trophy.... no doubt.

EelsFan05

Bench
I think even if the guys are willing to let cayless take a bench spot and play with 16 men, cayless is too mature of a leader and rule himself out completely and do whats best for the team. I'm sure that if he doesnt play the match and we win the gf, cayless will still be the first to hoist the trophy.... no doubt.

Totally agree. He would not risk being a hinderence to the team by sitting on the end of the bench just to say he was in the team. Even though it would be unjust that he doesnt play his resurgence this season is a major reason we are even in the grand final.

caylo

Bench
if Cayless isnt 100% but he can still play 30 odd minutes then he will play IMO. Who would replace him, Wright or Latimore... sorry but a 70 or 80% Cayless is better then either of those 2 at 100% fitness. Cayless said that he wanted to come back on but the physio didnt want to do more damage. Had we been down by 10 or 12 with 25 to go I think he would have been back on the field. That fact that we scored early in the 2nd half and were able to take a lead not long after is what kept him on the bench IMO.

CrazyEel

Bench
Hadley just announced that D Anderson told him Caylo is not as bad as first thought and is a good chance of playing.

So lets not give up on him yet.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Hadley just announced that D Anderson told him Caylo is not as bad as first thought and is a good chance of playing.

So lets not give up on him yet.
Great news :D It would be a deadset tragedy if he missed out on a well deserved chance of a GF.

Hellsy

Immortal
You know what, with an injury like that it is impossible to say he is out on the night wihtout any scans etc.
Come ON CAYLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is for you and Hindy and all the boys, you cannot retire without winning one.

yy_cheng

Coach
agree with caylo.

Wright would normally play only 30 mins.

so a 75% caylo would be alright with me

essentially the boys played with 16 players anyway.

Hellsy

Immortal
Depends, but usually walking is ok with a bit of a limp. Running is where it twinges

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
I would be crushed if Caylo couldnt play. Iv critisized him a bit in the past, but he has really stepped up for 3/4 of this year. And it would hurt more knowing how much it would mean to Hindmarsh to win a Premiership with Nathan Cayless.

Latest posts