What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Commentators and Hayne

What technique will the commentators use on Hayne next week?

• For taking the field - a nutcup

Votes: 29 54.7%
  • Getting his hands on the ball - a bit of light kissing and fondling

Votes: 26 49.1%
  • Throwing a pass - massage with happy ending

Votes: 30 56.6%
  • Making a tackle - third base

Votes: 28 52.8%
  • Scoring a try - Brokeback Mountain

Votes: 43 81.1%

• Total voters
Excellent posts. Notice how the guy that replied to you went quite after your last post.

Fact is, when he is on he is magical and exciting. Get the f**k over it you jealous f**ks.

Stop bitching about our own backyard and just appreciate the brilliance that is Hayne.
Baby oil & tissues please...

If he showed "The Brilliance" more than six games a yr than we might have more to appreciate.

I would rather watch Slater give 100% every game ....

sooperdooper

First Grade
"not a catchable bomb" :lol: no such f**king thing, every bomb can be caught just as every pass can be caught.

watch the front on shot thurston wasnt going anywhere near it, he had time to not only catch it but also put in a better kick than what he did by throwing his leg out.

did you see mcmanus do the same thing in the ingoal instead of catching the bomb? was that brilliant as well or only when hayne does something that stupid?

hayne f**king farts and you jizzmonkeys cream yourselves

see your wrong. not every pass and every bomb is catchable.
That piece of play was so skillfull..

McManus tried to do it DEFENDING in his own goal.

mrpwnd

Bench
So you are equivocating the praise that the multiple premiership winning, 300+ games for one club, club+state+country captain gets with the praise someone who has had approx 12 noteworthy games in the last two seasons gets?

My point isn't that players who play well don't deserve a mention. But there's deserved praise and there's the spectacle of listening to men compete to see who can come up with the most saccharine and obsessive verbal blowjob on a kid who is not even as good a player as they were!
Who cares? Do you think Hayne is walking around the field demanding that the commentators have a good wankfest over him every second? Do you think Darren Lockyer does that? JT? Joey? Just about every player that a commentator has had a wankfest over? Here's abit of a hint: NO.
They just play football, whether its good or bad, whether the media gets horny over them isn't their decision.
I find it dissapointing that this thread has turned from commentators to a 'Hayne is overrated thread'. But haters gonna hate i guess.

gUt

Coach
Who cares? Do you think Hayne is walking around the field demanding that the commentators have a good wankfest over him every second? Do you think Darren Lockyer does that? JT? Joey? Just about every player that a commentator has had a wankfest over? Here's abit of a hint: NO.
They just play football, whether its good or bad, whether the media gets horny over them isn't their decision.

Yeah that's why my comments are about the media...

Hayne is just getting all the praise that was reserved for Sonny Bill Williams.

The media will move on to the next superstar in due time.

Who knows what club he will be playing for, but rest assured the fans of that club will be sticking up for him and fans from other clubs will be hating him for no reason whatsoever.

Avenger

Immortal
To all the doubters. Have a sh*t sandwich from me.

Hayne is the best player in the universe.

Evenflow

Bench
Two games in a row. The guy is surely the best rugby league player to have ever lived. Lets erect a statue in his honour.

Lets just leave it to Parra fans to erect their old fellas so they can wank over Hayne. It's time for him to put in his usual good 1/4 of a season.

Avenger

Immortal
Feel my Eel. It's hard!!!!!!!

Chooo Chooo !!!!!!!!!!

skynews_1746208715.jpg

mrpwnd

Bench
The "Hayne Train" wankfest was in full effect last night on the Footy show.
Well, they tried to have a little Dugan orgy earlier in the year, too bad he couldn't string a sentence together.
I think Fattys little boy flopped from hearing him talk too.

DeBroncos

Juniors
LOL ^^^ oh btw Andrew Johns said on the Sunday footy show that JH is the best player he has ever seen...... :lol::lol::lol: he must of watched the game the nigh be4 while he was high on coak or something.