What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complaint of racial abuse in Roosters v Broncos

Iamback

Coach
Well I can't wait for this....

What other options? They misheard? What insult sounds like Monkey?

Something that sounds like monkey but isn't? What could it have been?

Not for me to say, I wasn't there. I also don't speak gangsta so there could be plenty.

But off the top of my head it is round 1.

'Gee you are chunky Mam'

Said whilist making a tackle could be heard as a monkey insult

So I will wait to hear both sides before I form an opinion either way

Particularly as he is close to Luai and would of seen 1st hand the affect of such comments

Valheru

Coach
Because I've been called a monkey before, and I understand that there is little to no possibility it was something else that was misheard.

You want to try and say it could've been something else but then refuse to come up with an alternative...? Yeah ok champ.
little to no possibility. That's rubbish

I'm saying it's a possibility, which it is. I don't need to provide an alternative as I wasn't there and it would be nothing more than making shit up.

Delboy

First Grade

I'm saying it's a possibility, which it is. I don't need to provide an alternative as I wasn't there and it would be nothing more than making shit up.
So,, are you suggesting Ezra Mam made it up, seriously there’s a time to defend players in your team and then there’s the sensible option of saying nothing, Not sure there’s anything to defend in this case! You sign a hothead for a reason and there are consequences at times.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Lool cool story. Just one problem, I’m half African you dumb merkin.
No you're not - Absolute bullshit

Really? You can't even come up with an example to prove your point? Now that's rubbish.

Just give me one legitimate example and I'll concede.

Not for me to say, I wasn't there. I also don't speak gangsta so there could be plenty.

But off the top of my head it is round 1.

'Gee you are chunky Mam'

Said whilist making a tackle could be heard as a monkey insult

So I will wait to hear both sides before I form an opinion either way
Do you honestly believe what you just wrote? I've "known" you for a while now bro, and I know you're not that silly...

Iamback

Coach
No you're not - Absolute bullshit

Really? You can't even come up with an example to prove your point? Now that's rubbish.

Just give me one legitimate example and I'll concede.

Do you honestly believe what you just wrote? I've "known" you for a while now bro, and I know you're not that silly...

You have seen the work the islander boys at Penrith do in the community, They all should know 1st hand the pain such comments cause.

ACTPanthers

Bench
West African. Black asf type. Got called n****r nearly daily 1990s to late 2000s. Mam soft asf. Plus it came from an Islander. I would have laughed in his face.
No you didn't

You have to be an absolute cum stain of a human to claim being black just to win an internet argument

I love dudes who make assumptions then get shown to be f**king idiots. West African. The original man. Real Black. Unlike whatever brown shade you are trying to speak for all POC.
Confirmed white racist

Valheru

Coach
So,, are you suggesting Ezra Mam made it up, seriously there’s a time to defend players in your team and then there’s the sensible option of saying nothing, Not sure there’s anything to defend in this case! You sign a hothead for a reason and there are consequences at times.
Can you read?

I explicitly stated multiple times that IF it didn't happen or it can't be proven then it does not mean Mam is lying or made it up.

The whole point of the discussion is that there are options other than Leniu being guilty or Mam lying, specifically that it is POSSIBLE that neither of those things are true at the same time.

I don't doubt Mam believes he heard what he claimed and therefore Leniu has a case to answer and must be investigated.

Latest posts