What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macko8

Juniors
Yeah its all Elliot, thats the problem nobody whats to play under him considering his a pathetic coach.

Watch out perith fans he'll try and run your club down to the ground.
But Elliot stay the f**k away from our raiders halves and the rest of the players,
oh sorry you can take Howell and Rothery if you want them, free of charge.

mxlegend99

Referee
skeepe said:
Surely the coach has to share at least part of the blame though? Or does Elliott have no say in recruitment?
Elliott said he wanted Burns and Wallace as his future halves. Our management failed to do that. Just as they have failed to retain all our off contract stars since 2003.

Macko8 said:
Yeah its all Elliot, thats the problem nobody whats to play under him considering his a pathetic coach.
Elliott hasn't even been with us a year. We've been losing players for far longer then that.

Why the hell do Raiders fans blame everything on Elliott? It's our management. Mick Leary specifically.

mxlegend99

Referee
Our problems the halfback hurting whoever partners him. Wallace looks oridinary when Gower is running the show. Get Travis Burns at 5/8, throw Firman in at halfback, and we're good to go. Or even just throw Firman at halfback with whoever we bring up. Gower is past his best and more suited to play hooker.

mxlegend99

Referee
Yeah, he's playing in Premier League this week after returning from injury. Been out for a while before now.

Was in decent form prior to injury also, and most likely would have gotten a bench spot atleast if he wasn't injured.

Macko8 said:

I didnt think Elliot did a bad job at the Raiders , he had talent there but is struggling to find it at Penrith. They need to get rid of their dead wood like the Knights

mxlegend99

Referee
Wow, signing a junior makes up for losing Joel and Peter. Great work Mick Leary.

I would wish for us to get the spoon except it would be Elliott who gets the blame, not Mick Leary.

smeghead

Bench
How is Dean Caldwells injuries coming along.

IMO from what I saw of this kid in the Tigers juniors (if he can stay fit) he could be the best solution for you

Y2Eel

First Grade
Raidersrawesome said:
Macko8 said:

I didnt think Elliot did a bad job at the Raiders , he had talent there but is struggling to find it at Penrith. They need to get rid of their dead wood like the Knights

Are you sure your a raiders fan? :lol:

Bob said:
Welcome to Penrith Todd Carney:D :D :D :D :D

Fat chance of that happening, they were already in talks to extend his contract to 2010 and beyond before this latest incident, I doubt he'll be going anywhere

richies

Juniors
i hear george rose from manly is still off contract
may not be resigned now they just bought another prop

TITAN1

Juniors
Strange,the news breaks that Clinton and Wallace are leaving Penrith..Penrith win.
Clinton and Wallace are going to Brisbane..Brisbane lose.

Jono078

Referee
Luke Walsh signed for further 2 years for the Knights.

Source : Sunday Footy Show.

Also the Sun Herald mentions Wes and Kevin Naiqama -> Knights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts