What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

murraymob

Coach
i bet you 2 (The Teach, mortz) have no idea wtf he is on and are just speculating and making up BS.

i would back teach sourse penrith is a small place easy access to players and officials.Paul is on way more than 70k at the sharks but it is still a bargain buy for them

The Teach

Juniors
i would back teach sourse penrith is a small place easy access to players and officials.Paul is on way more than 70k at the sharks but it is still a bargain buy for them

Thanks Muzz. I can categorically state that my info is 110% true, because as i said, my source is a LOT closer to Paul than any that Mortz quoted, but I'm not about to go naming names to make myself look important. I have also promised my source I wouldn't reveal who they are, so I'm just sticking to my word.

Quite frankly, I don't care what "Someone" and "mortz" opinions are anyway, cos I know the truth and refuse to pi$$ in the pocket of keyboard heroes who choose to try and discredit me.

Pumba

First Grade
Harrison to stay a Titan until 2012

The Jetstar Gold Coast Titans have secured another key signing for the future, with Queensland State of Origin forward Ashley Harrison extending his contract with the club until the end of 2012.

Harrison was already committed to the Jetstar Titans until the end of the 2010 season but elected to seal his future early and sign an extended deal for a further two seasons.

His re-signing comes as a further boost for the Jetstar Titans, with the majority of the club’s forward pack – including fellow representative players Anthony Laffranchi and Luke Bailey – locked in to longterm deals.

Harrison, who has played 191 NRL games, said he was pleased to have secured his future with the Jetstar Titans after playing consistently since returning to Queensland in 2008 after stints with the Sydney Roosters (2006-07) and South Sydney Rabbitohs (2003-05).

“I see the club as heading in a really positive direction and I think I’ve played some of my best footy here at the Titans,’’ said Harrison.

“Being closer to my family has made me feel more settled and I’m more than happy to stay.

“You don’t really realise the importance of family until you move away and come back. I think my future is in Queensland.’’

Jetstar Titans managing director Michael Searle said Harrison’s re-signing would ensure he remains a key member of the forward pack.

“Ashley has formed part of the nucleus of our side over the past two years and I’m pleased that he will continue to do so well into the future,’’ said Searle.

“He is an experienced player who leads by example and his decision to stay with the club means our forward pack can continue to build on what they’ve been doing over the past few seasons.’’

Harrison will line-up for his sixth State of Origin match for Queensland in game three of this year’s series at Suncorp Stadium on Wednesday night.

http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=18189

mortz

Thanks Muzz. I can categorically state that my info is 110% true, because as i said, my source is a LOT closer to Paul than any that Mortz quoted, but I'm not about to go naming names to make myself look important. I have also promised my source I wouldn't reveal who they are, so I'm just sticking to my word.

Quite frankly, I don't care what "Someone" and "mortz" opinions are anyway, cos I know the truth and refuse to pi$$ in the pocket of keyboard heroes who choose to try and discredit me.

i wasnt discrediting you, you asked who told me, i told you, we have different sources, im banking on mine, you can hold yours... its just what we have heard

The Teach

Juniors
i wasnt discrediting you, you asked who told me, i told you, we have different sources, im banking on mine, you can hold yours... its just what we have heard

No worries mate. As I said, mine is VERY close to Paul and has never lied to me in the past, so I believe them when they say that its a lot more than the 100K you claim your sources have heard. I guess the only people who will ever know the real truth are the people who signed all the contracts, and anybody those people who they told the truth to. All good mate, so let's just agree to disagree and move on with life.

Agent Mulder

Bench
Sharks gains: Broderick Wright, Sione Vai Vai (GC Prop - Big money for him too), Albert Kelly (Big money for him), John Morris, Adam Cuthbertson, Paul Aiton - I thought they were fuc*ing broke...and who have they lost....noone...they were bordering on cap trouble this season ffs...now they just poach everyone....and are BROKE...and somehow sign all these guys?

If I was NRL...i'd ask for my grant back...they obviously can afford it...

Even though Parra have only signed Poore and The Shack we have still done better in the market then the Sharks.

Kelly still hasnt played a 1st grade game, Wright did nothing at Parra worth noting, Morris hasnt done anything since leaving Parra, Aiton is a backup at best, Cuthbertson looks a goer though.

I'd wouldnt worry too much, They still have nothing.

richies

Juniors
Even though Parra have only signed Poore and The Shack we have still done better in the market then the Sharks.

Kelly still hasnt played a 1st grade game, Wright did nothing at Parra worth noting, Morris hasnt done anything since leaving Parra, Aiton is a backup at best, Cuthbertson looks a goer though.

I'd wouldnt worry too much, They still have nothing.

the sharks have let reni go
probably ben ross aswell
and karl went to wenty
some decent money there

also getting another 2 parra players
gardner toyota cups fullback
and
under 18's rep prop cant remember his name

may do the same think as the dogs next year right up the ladder

Last edited:

andrew123

Juniors
the sharks have let reni go
probably ben ross aswell
and karl went to wenty
some decent money there

also getting another 2 parra players
gardner toyota cups fullback
and
under 18's rep prop cant remember his name

may do the same think as the dogs next year right up the ladder

i think thats just wishful thinking at the moment.
i mean bulldogs signed big names in ennis, hannant, eastwood, stagg, kimmorley, hodgson and morris. sharks signings aren't too big name, but still i would like to see how they go.

i think the reason why the dogs turnaround is so successful is the whole clubs new attitude 'family club' etc., including greenberg as ceo and kevin moore as coach.

typicalfan

Coach
i mean bulldogs signed big names in ennis, hannant, eastwood, stagg, kimmorley, hodgson and morris. sharks signings aren't too big name, but still i would like to see how they go.

i think the reason why the dogs turnaround is so successful is the whole clubs new attitude 'family club' etc., including greenberg as ceo and kevin moore as coach.
I think it is a bit much as well however the side will improve, I like some of the young talent they have purchased. I think the club has suffered from Anderson/Raper bringing them down with cheap tactics. Ricky is making his own side so in 12-24 months we will see what Ricky can do with the Sharks.

ando4285

Juniors

they have always claimed to be "the family club" but moore was folkes assistant for years u think he would piped up earlier with some ideas... its defo got to do with todd greenberg though and the fact that this is the 1st proper year with out all the alleged big name players mason o'meley sbw etc i really dislike the dogs but u can fault their performance this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts