What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the tigers had enough men out wide...maybe they use him in fowards?

Beau Ryan sucks

1.Gallant
2.Tuiaki
3.Collis/Ayshford
4.Lawrence
5.Tupou

looks so much more better and a lot bigger :D plus from what ive seen tigers dont have much in the way of wingers in any grade (well def not 1st grade standard wise anyways)

Raider_69

Post Whore
Give the sharkies credit, they have identified areas where they are being let down on the footy feild and are going about fixing them. They have issues in the halves given Barrett's age, so they signed probably the best young half in the comp. They have issues getting a roll on, their big men do alot of work and make many metres but rarely bend the line let alone breaking it, so they got Cuthbertson, and their hooking position is simply disgraceful so they've got Aiton and Morris

They might be ok next year

CJG 182

Juniors
Give the sharkies credit, they have identified areas where they are being let down on the footy feild and are going about fixing them. They have issues in the halves given Barrett's age, so they signed probably the best young half in the comp. They have issues getting a roll on, their big men do alot of work and make many metres but rarely bend the line let alone breaking it, so they got Cuthbertson, and their hooking position is simply disgraceful so they've got Aiton and Morris

They might be ok next year

Who was this again??

Big Mick

Referee
Sharks gains: Broderick Wright, Sione Vai Vai (GC Prop - Big money for him too), Albert Kelly (Big money for him), John Morris, Adam Cuthbertson, Paul Aiton - I thought they were fuc*ing broke...and who have they lost....noone...they were bordering on cap trouble this season ffs...now they just poach everyone....and are BROKE...and somehow sign all these guys?

If I was NRL...i'd ask for my grant back...they obviously can afford it...

Oh dear. Pete you really need to focus your annoyance at your club's management rather than throwing silly lines that simply don't have any effect anymore. Get used to this as a concept. You say " blah blah your club has'nt won anything" and we just dont care! We love our club anyway and that is all that matters.

Anyway, back to the real issue, your club management is NUTS!!

Inferno

Coach
Sharks gains: Broderick Wright, Sione Vai Vai (GC Prop - Big money for him too), Albert Kelly (Big money for him), John Morris, Adam Cuthbertson, Paul Aiton - I thought they were fuc*ing broke...and who have they lost....noone...they were bordering on cap trouble this season ffs...now they just poach everyone....and are BROKE...and somehow sign all these guys?

If I was NRL...i'd ask for my grant back...they obviously can afford it...

Dude more than half our top 20 is off contract.

1. Jack Afamasaga (Prop)
2. Mitch Brown (wing/centre)
3. Tony Caine (hooker)
4. Luke Covell (winger and afterburner extraordinaire)
5. Ian Donelly (Prop)
6. Bronx Goodwin (fullback/centre)
7. Blake Green (Utility)
8. Corey Hughes (Hooker)
9. Brett Kearney (fullback/utility)
10. Grant Millington (backrow)
11. Bryan Norrie (prop)
12. Ben Ross (prop)
13. Jacob Selmes (prop)
14. David Simmons (wing/devil dodger)
15. Misi Taulapapa (winger)
16. Bakuya (backrow)
17. Vea (backrow) Signed with Melbourne

ando4285

Juniors
Dude more than half our top 20 is off contract.

1. Jack Afamasaga (Prop)
2. Mitch Brown (wing/centre)
3. Tony Caine (hooker)
4. Luke Covell (winger and afterburner extraordinaire)
5. Ian Donelly (Prop)
6. Bronx Goodwin (fullback/centre)
7. Blake Green (Utility)
8. Corey Hughes (Hooker)
9. Brett Kearney (fullback/utility)
10. Grant Millington (backrow)
11. Bryan Norrie (prop)
12. Ben Ross (prop)
13. Jacob Selmes (prop)
14. David Simmons (wing/devil dodger)
15. Misi Taulapapa (winger)
16. Bakuya (backrow)
17. Vea (backrow) Signed with Melbourne

would any of those player really b on good money other than ben ross?? and they woulda paid massive overs for albert kelly and aiton and morris wouldn't have been cheap and outta those players only about 5 of them are playin regular first grade so u obviously have other players still contracted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts