What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider_69

Post Whore
http://www.smh.com.au/news/lhqnews/...to-get-over-flu/2009/10/10/1255019650269.html

Meanwhile, Raiders flyer Adrian Purtell has agreed to a two-year deal with Penrith after being granted a release from the final two years of his contract last week.
The 24-year-old will join former teammate Nigel Plum and coach Matt Elliott at the foot of the mountains. He will put pen to paper late this week when he returns from an end-of-season trip to Mexico with Kangaroos discard Joel Monaghan.
Just 18 months ago, Purtell was in high demand with premiers Melbourne Storm circling, but was convinced by coach David Furner to remain in the nation's capital on a three-year deal.
Purtell joins Panthers recruits Daine Laurie and Kevin Kingston.

At the very worst you've signed a guy who will be an extremely good club man, great charactor to have at the club and a nice depth back up. At best you've got a solid lower end FG winger.
On a footballing level, im happy to see him go. As a club man, and personality, im extremely sad. Champion bloke who loved this club and always gave his all

legend

Coach
Hahahaha, lol @ Penrith.

Is Kingston confirmed yet? I thought the Eels were doing everything they could to keep him???

Cya Purts!

Great work from Elliott. He's shipping over the nuffies one by one. I hope David Howell is next.

Shire Panther

Juniors
Hahahaha, lol @ Penrith.
Is Kingston confirmed yet? I thought the Eels were doing everything they could to keep him???
Cya Purts!
Great work from Elliott. He's shipping over the nuffies one by one. I hope David Howell is next.

Looks like David Feet for hands Simmons and Shane i cant pass Elford will have some stiff competition for the vacant wing spot, Surley with these signings we must be sure things to win the comp next year??:?.

Spitty

Juniors
On the Panthers interactive forum management have confirmed that Purtell and Kingston have NOT signed with Penrith. The article is a crock.

That's not to say they won't, but at this stage they haven't.

nqcowboy87

Bench
sheens finally has fitzhenry back, i think hes finally got the halfback he wants.

but seriously when will we find out what lote is doing next year

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Kevin Kingston - Penrith 1 Year
Adrian Purtell - Penrith 2 Years

Source - Exclusive members only email

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts