What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

GongPanther

Referee
Kevin Kingston - Penrith 1 Year
Adrian Purtell - Penrith 2 Years

Source - Exclusive members only email

You are obviously a member Daz.

What reaction do you think management take if ppl from the members section are reporting to other sites,what is supposed to be exclusive on theirs.

BTW,thanks for the heads-up.:lol:

About time someone put me out of my misery in wether there are signings or not.

I have a feeling that PI publicly withheld the signings so that everyday traffic would capitalize on recruiting for their membership drive.

richie8u

Juniors
I think it is just the media man has come back from holidays....
its a sad day when you believe the papers over club managers.

aussies1st

Staff member
Don't see why the Titans need Brown with Friend always playing 80 minutes. Chalk covers the utility role although they have a crap load of them as well.

Big Mick

Referee
if that is confirmed, whats with the penrith spending spree?

LOL...you are kidding right?

"Spending spree"

lol

Rejects from other clubs with Simmons, Purtell, Laurie, Plum, Sa, Kingston all not wanted by other clubs.

Hardly expensive, hardly a spree.

Another reason is this. We failed to make the finals in ANY grade last season which is pathetic for a club with our junior base.

Now we did have three teams in SG Ball and two did quite well being the Roosters who had no less than 9 Penrith juniors in their team thanks to Mr.Sullivan and the Bulldogs who had 5.

We've been picked off and Penrith unfortunately just let that happen. Our reserve grade has released, well basically the whole squad. so we need to replace em with someone...these guys aside from Laurie, Plum and Kingston will fill it...and maybe Sa play's first grade if he is signed.

But Penrith needed to make a look more moves in the lower grades and from what I have seen that hasn't happened.

murraymob

Coach
if that is confirmed, whats with the penrith spending spree?

Sorry to laugh:lol::lol: but its no spending spree its a makeover to try to please fans who had enough with the bumbling coming from the front office.If you want a spending spree one is coming 2011 we will be heavily cashed up

big boppa eel

Juniors
LOL...you are kidding right?

"Spending spree"

lol

Rejects from other clubs with Simmons, Purtell, Laurie, Plum, Sa, Kingston all not wanted by other clubs.

Hardly expensive, hardly a spree.

Another reason is this. We failed to make the finals in ANY grade last season which is pathetic for a club with our junior base.

Now we did have three teams in SG Ball and two did quite well being the Roosters who had no less than 9 Penrith juniors in their team thanks to Mr.Sullivan and the Bulldogs who had 5.

We've been picked off and Penrith unfortunately just let that happen. Our reserve grade has released, well basically the whole squad. so we need to replace em with someone...these guys aside from Laurie, Plum and Kingston will fill it...and maybe Sa play's first grade if he is signed.

But Penrith needed to make a look more moves in the lower grades and from what I have seen that hasn't happened.
Sorry Mick but I think you are full of sh*t, as Parra did everything the;y could to keep Kingston, reject? I think not.

nqcowboy87

Bench
Riley Brown to Titans...interesting.

say what you wil about his football, the bloke is still n absolute champ,to be where he is now after the s### hes had to endure in his life hes all heart and by the way a pretty decent footballer

Status
Not open for further replies.