What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franko

Juniors
That's right i forgot Aiton was leaving. They still have Joel Romelo and Masafa or what ever his name is though and now Kingston.

Johns Magic

Referee
That's right i forgot Aiton was leaving. They still have Joel Romelo and Masafa or what ever his name is though and now Kingston.

LOL

An absolute nuffbag no one's ever heard of, someone whose name you don't even get close to getting right, and a guy who played about 10 games this year in the top grade on match payments and hasn't been re-signed.

Hardly "a plethora".

Big Mick

Referee
LOL

An absolute nuffbag no one's ever heard of, someone whose name you don't even get close to getting right, and a guy who played about 10 games this year in the top grade on match payments and hasn't been re-signed.

Hardly "a plethora".

Romelo is hardly a nuffbag. He's an extremely good young prospect and so is Iosefa.

But they are raw...needed someone like Kingston for 1 year to tie us over.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Well I think you are full of Sh!t because they couldn't accommodate him under the cap and noone else wanted him...hence...reject.

that's a very simplistic way to look at it Mick, the fact of the matter was that Kinga only wants to play for our club but unfortunately he's a victom of his own success.

hindsight is a wonderful thing and if DA and Ossie knew that 2 months before the end of the season that Kinga would be one of the form bench players in the comp then they would of definitely accomodate him.

typicalfan

Coach
Replaceable though. Kingston did do a good job in the 15-20 mins he was on the field but a Kris Keating could easily fill that role in 2010.

that's a very simplistic way to look at it Mick, the fact of the matter was that Kinga only wants to play for our club but unfortunately he's a victom of his own success.

hindsight is a wonderful thing and if DA and Ossie knew that 2 months before the end of the season that Kinga would be one of the form bench players in the comp then they would of definitely accomodate him.

Kinga was a nothing who just wanted a contract so he didnt have to get a proper job pure and simple, that whole loyalty thing after 2 years at the club was laughable.

Guy is a mediocre journeyman.

LOL even better then, If ya view on this forum Kevin give me a call my office always needs more clerks and you'll only be taking a very very small pay cut :)

Johns Magic

Referee
I don't see why you'd begrudge someone for chasing their dream.

I'm sure you'd love to have the opportunity to do what he's doing. Any league fan would.

I don't see why you'd begrudge someone for chasing their dream.

I'm sure you'd love to have the opportunity to do what he's doing. Any league fan would.

Not wrong JM just hate the way the Telegraph have talked up the lose of Kingston like his a 10 year veteran of the club, and they way he "offered" to give back his match payments, if they knocked on his door with hand out he would have shat himself!

sallymay

Juniors
not yet according to lotes twitter

LoteTuqiri

i can tell everyone categorically that i havn't signed anything with the Wests Tigers! Once again, the media has run off again speculating!

Y_R

Juniors
This is as close as he will get to signing with the Wests Tigers, until next March. He has agreed to terms

Status
Not open for further replies.