What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

legend

Coach
Peter O'Sullivan from the Storm now works for the Roosters and where did the Storm pick up all their talent?

D

Deleted member 10972

legend said:
Peter O'Sullivan from the Storm now works for the Roosters and where did the Storm pick up all their talent?

True that, i never rated Laiseni though, & Frizzo hasn't looked too impressive in his games. What about Andersen though? Has anyone seen him enough to have an opinion?

imasharkie

Coach
The Mack said:
http://www.townsvillebulletin.com.au/article/2007/10/13/7332_cowboysphoto.html

Cowboys James Anderson is a Rooster, & Toshio Laiseni is also in talks with Roosters.

Brett Anderson is to play for Northern Pride, Scott Smith might be off to Burleigh. This article states that Frizzo is undecided, yet a previous article stated he has already signed with the Roosters too.

All i know is Roosters seem to view QLD as a great talent pool. Picked up Galu Teo, Michael Bond from there mid-season, picked up James Anderson & supposedly Jamie Frizzo, & are talking to Toshio as well.

Toshio Laiseni played one 1st grade game for the Sharks in 2006 and went to the Cowboys in 2007.

Big Mick

Referee
Toshio Laiseni - Did nothing at the Sharks, didn't impress at the Cowboys...fail to see how he will add anything to your roster.

Jamie Frizzo however...I rate...did well in his time at the Dogs and I had a high opinion of him, but not sure if he'll make the grade.

on another note. Shame about Brett Anderson...like a common theme, a promising career struck down by injury.

D

Deleted member 10972

Big Mick © said:
Toshio Laiseni - Did nothing at the Sharks, didn't impress at the Cowboys...fail to see how he will add anything to your roster.

Jamie Frizzo however...I rate...did well in his time at the Dogs and I had a high opinion of him, but not sure if he'll make the grade.

on another note. Shame about Brett Anderson...like a common theme, a promising career struck down by injury.

Toshio i don't rate either, was always pretty meh.

Frizzo in the few times i saw him for Young Guns looked pretty meh, if you have seen more of him, please tell me about his playing style etc.

And has anyone seen enough of Jimmy Andersen?

Spike

First Grade
Brett Finn (Sharks) - Sydney Bulls
Pat Rosser (Dragons) - Sydney Bulls
Tim Wynn (Eels) - Sydney Bulls

Spike

First Grade
Troy Savage (Roosters)
Adam Fielder (Bulldogs)
Jamie Judge (Bulldogs)

Are all off to the Burleigh Bears

John Tamanika (Easts Tigers) ---> Souths

Bobongie will be a big loss to the Bears, was voted player of the year by Bears Officials this year, hopefully he sees some first grade at the dragons.

The Colonel

Immortal
Big Mick © said:
Shame about Brett Anderson...like a common theme, a promising career struck down by injury.

Definite shame. Initially injured during a rep game for Qld about three years ago and has never been the same since. Made his debut at Parramatta and looked to be a very promising finisher. Unfortunate that he hasn't added to his first grade games.

Pumba

First Grade
imasharkie said:
Ciraldo gone
Peranara retired

Thanks i thought I had Peranara down as retired but I didn't.

I put Ciraldo down as released waiting to see if he does sign with the Knights.

Status
Not open for further replies.