What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bench
Pumba said:
Who & Source?
He is a prop from the Magpies premier league side,good on his day,plenty of size and runs hard.
Has fitness and training issues,should have been developed by our club.

Pumba

First Grade
851 said:
He is a prop from the Magpies premier league side,good on his day,plety of size and runs hard.
Has fitness and training issues,should have been developed by our club.

Thanks

All Departing From The Ivanhoes Club in Cairns

ALL SCHOOLBOYS

James Segeyaro- Souths HOOKER
Trent Barnard- Knights FIVE EIGHTH/LOCK
Jack Cooper- Cowboys SECOND ROW/CENTRE

just letting you know i got no idea whose these guys are, so dont ask me how they go.

Just found this on the net.

Pumba

First Grade
Rabbitohs2005 said:
All Departing From The Ivanhoes Club in Cairns

ALL SCHOOLBOYS

James Segeyaro- Souths HOOKER
Trent Barnard- Knights FIVE EIGHTH/LOCK
Jack Cooper- Cowboys SECOND ROW/CENTRE

just letting you know i got no idea whose these guys are, so dont ask me how they go.

Just found this on the net.

Just to get it right.

James Segeyaro -> Souths
Trent Barnard -> Knights
Jack Cooper -> Cowboys

D

Deleted member 10972

Any confirmation on Webb > Dragons & Brown> Roosters?

Also, Luke Branighan & Luke Millwood to Roosters?

Does anyone know the contract status's of Ben Lowe & Mick Greenfield @ Souths? And if J Smith extended his with Storm?

Still missing the contracted years for Bryson Goodwin, Adam Blair, Jeff Lima, Scott Anderson, Sika Manu, Sam Tagataese, Chris Trembath, Sonny Fai, Aiden Kirk, Akuila Uate, Matt White, Michael Greenfield, Ben Lowe, Brendan Oake, Etu Uaisele.

Bench
The Mack said:
Any confirmation on Webb > Dragons & Brown> Roosters?

Also, Luke Branighan & Luke Millwood to Roosters?

Does anyone know the contract status's of Ben Lowe & Mick Greenfield @ Souths? And if J Smith extended his with Storm?

Still missing the contracted years for Bryson Goodwin, Adam Blair, Jeff Lima, Scott Anderson, Sika Manu, Sam Tagataese, Chris Trembath, Sonny Fai, Aiden Kirk, Akuila Uate, Matt White, Michael Greenfield, Ben Lowe, Brendan Oake, Etu Uaisele.
Smith re-signed with the Storm,knocking back Saints offer.

Pumba

First Grade
The Mack said:
Yeh, but for how long though?

Would also like to know.

I might fire off another email to the Storm see if they can help me out will most of them.

boonboon

Juniors
Smith didn't resign he still had 1 yr to go on his contract and has stayed for it - he was going to need a release from Melbourne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts