What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 10972

The Roosters homepage has a link to contracted players, it seems Vince Mellars, Anthony Cherrington and Steve Meredith have signed on for 2008.

Yet to have any confirmation on the actual website about any Roosters signings other than Mark O'Meley, James Aubusson, Mose Masoe & Ryan Williamson. Also i know

Still waiting on confirmation of:

Jimmy Anderson (QLD Cup)
Jamie Frizzo (QLD Cup)
Riley Brown (Knights)
Aaron Wheatley (Bulldogs)
Jai Ayoub (Tigers)
Don Thompson (JB Cup)
Luke Millwood (JB Cup)

...on the website. All have come from obscure newspaper articles.

I'm 99% sure James Shillington & Nim Ngata are off to Bulldogs, Adam Schubert has been released as has Charlie Tonga, Grant Millington is off to Sharks, Troy Savage is off to Burleigh. Not sure who remains in the under 20's.

D

Deleted member 10972

Pumba, your movements page is very out of date.

Dane Nielson > Storm (2 years), plus Sharks have lost Matt Raftery to Eels, & Sitaleki Timani to Western Force RU.

Vince Mellars, Steve Meredith, Anthony Cherrington re-sign with Roosters for 2008.

Nick Kenny re-signed with Bronco's, not sure of contract length, but Bronco's lost Brent McConnell to Burleigh, & have released Te Reo & Lacey.

Aaron Wheatley signed with Roosters, not sure of contract length

Jason Williams signed with Wynnum/Manly (not 100% sure)

Luke Williamson is still in negotiations with Manly, according to Foxsports article, he has NOT re-signed yet. They have signed Jamie Buhrer from Blacktown Patrician Brothers, & David Williams is not a LOSS, he is a GAIN.

Hohaia is linked strongly to Catalans, though no confirmation yet. Castleford are here now looking at plenty of our players.

North QLD have lost Jimmy Anderson & Jamie Frizzo to Roosters. Toshio Laiseni is off contract still. Graham is signed up till the end of 2008.

Knights have signed Toa Asa from Wests, & Trent Barnard from Cairns. I think they have lost Riley Brown to Roosters, but no confirmation.

On the Parra page, David Williams is off to Manly.

Liam Campbell from Panthers is off to Easts QLD. O'Halloran & John Nuumaali are staying, but Craig Trindall, Mark Meredith, Liam Georgetown, Nick Youngquest, Brett Firman are all leaving.

Reece Simmonds has retired, Michael Greenfield is negotiating a two year deal to stay at Souths, Shane Rigon looks like retiring, Stuart Webb looks like leaving Souths for Dragons.

Dragons have gained Stuart Webb from Souths i think, but have lost halfback Brad Davidson to JB Cup.

Luke Branighan from Toulouse has signed with the Newtown Jets, Luke Millwood from Sydney Bulls has signed with the Sydney Roosters. Adam Schubert & Chris Beattie have been released, Beattie either to retire or back to Lezignan France, Schubert i think to Mackay Cutters.

Tigers have signed Linton Price from some group 20 team, but have lost Paul Whatuira to Huddersfield.

Pumba

First Grade
The Mack said:
Pumba, your movements page is very out of date.

Dane Nielson > Storm (2 years), plus Sharks have lost Matt Raftery to Eels, & Sitaleki Timani to Western Force RU.

Vince Mellars, Steve Meredith, Anthony Cherrington re-sign with Roosters for 2008.

Nick Kenny re-signed with Bronco's, not sure of contract length, but Bronco's lost Brent McConnell to Burleigh, & have released Te Reo & Lacey.

Aaron Wheatley signed with Roosters, not sure of contract length

Jason Williams signed with Wynnum/Manly (not 100% sure)

Luke Williamson is still in negotiations with Manly, according to Foxsports article, he has NOT re-signed yet. They have signed Jamie Buhrer from Blacktown Patrician Brothers, & David Williams is not a LOSS, he is a GAIN.

Hohaia is linked strongly to Catalans, though no confirmation yet. Castleford are here now looking at plenty of our players.

Knights have signed Toa Asa from Wests, & Trent Barnard from Cairns. I think they have lost Riley Brown to Roosters, but no confirmation.

On the Parra page, David Williams is off to Manly.

Liam Campbell from Panthers is off to Easts QLD. O'Halloran & John Nuumaali are staying, but Craig Trindall, Mark Meredith, Liam Georgetown, Nick Youngquest, Brett Firman are all leaving.

Reece Simmonds has retired, Michael Greenfield is negotiating a two year deal to stay at Souths, Shane Rigon looks like retiring, Stuart Webb looks like leaving Souths for Dragons.

Dragons have gained Stuart Webb from Souths i think, but have lost halfback Brad Davidson to JB Cup.

Luke Branighan from Toulouse has signed with the Newtown Jets, Luke Millwood from Sydney Bulls has signed with the Sydney Roosters. Adam Schubert & Chris Beattie have been released, Beattie either to retire or back to Lezignan France, Schubert i think to Mackay Cutters.

Tigers have signed Linton Price from some group 20 team, but have lost Paul Whatuira to Huddersfield.

Dane Nielson > Storm (2 years), plus Sharks have lost Matt Raftery to Eels, & Sitaleki Timani to Western Force RU. - UPDATED

Vince Mellars, Steve Meredith, Anthony Cherrington re-sign with Roosters for 2008. - UPDATED

Aaron Wheatley signed with Roosters, not sure of contract length - UPDATED

Nick Kenny re-signed with Bronco's, not sure of contract length, but Bronco's lost Brent McConnell to Burleigh, & have released Te Reo & Lacey.- UPDATED

Jason Williams signed with Wynnum/Manly (not 100% sure) - UPDATED (as signed to Wynnum)

Luke Williamson is still in negotiations with Manly, according to Foxsports article, he has NOT re-signed yet. They have signed Jamie Buhrer from Blacktown Patrician Brothers, & David Williams is not a LOSS, he is a GAIN. - UPDATED

Hohaia is linked strongly to Catalans, though no confirmation yet. Castleford are here now looking at plenty of our players. - Waiting

North QLD have lost Jimmy Anderson & Jamie Frizzo to Roosters. Toshio Laiseni is off contract still. Graham is signed up till the end of 2008. - UPDATED

Knights have signed Toa Asa from Wests, & Trent Barnard from Cairns. I think they have lost Riley Brown to Roosters, but no confirmation. - UPDATED

Liam Campbell is updated.

Craig Trindall, Mark Meredith, Liam Georgetown, Nick Youngquest, Brett Firman - All marked as released
however do you know when O'Halloran and Nuumaali are signed to?

Reece Simmonds has retired, Michael Greenfield is negotiating a two year deal to stay at Souths, Shane Rigon looks like retiring, Stuart Webb looks like leaving Souths for Dragons. - Simmonds was already done waiting for confirmation for Webb.

Dragons have gained Stuart Webb from Souths i think, but have lost halfback Brad Davidson to JB Cup - Waiting for confirmation for Webb, Brad Davidson updated.

Luke Branighan from Toulouse has signed with the Newtown Jets, Luke Millwood from Sydney Bulls has signed with the Sydney Roosters. Adam Schubert & Chris Beattie have been released, Beattie either to retire or back to Lezignan France, Schubert i think to Mackay Cutters. - Luke Millwood, Adam Schubert & Chris Beattie all UPDATED.
Newtown are the Roosters feeder club correct?

Tigers have signed Linton Price from some group 20 team, but have lost Paul Whatuira to Huddersfield. - UPDATED

If anyone has any other updates or thinks any information is incorrect please let me via PM OR Email at phil_essam@leagueunlimited.com and I will fix them up.

D

Deleted member 10972

Not sure when Nuumaalli, O'Halloran are signed till. Also, in your updates, Roosters gained Wheatley, didn't lose him.

Still also trying to find the contracted lengths of time, or contract situations for 2008 onwards, for:

Mick Roberts
Nick Kenny
Andrew Lomu
Clifford Manua
Shane Perry

Bryson Goodwin
Eddie Sua

Brad Meyers
Lelea Paea
Smith Samau
Nick Parfitt
Chris Enaharo
Isaac Kaufmann
Kale Burton
Nathaniel Barnes
Jordan Atkins

Nick Bradley-Qalilawa
Shayne Dunley
Sione Finefeuiaki
Clint Halden
Jon Grieve
Sean Meaney
Phil Morwood
Mark Offerdahl
[FONT=&quot]Chris Trembath

Adam Blair
Sika Manu
Jeff Lima
Scott Anderson
Sam Tagataese
[/FONT] Matt Rua
Ryan Shortland
Paletasala Ale
Aiden Tolman
Ben Matterson
Danny Vaughan

Sonny Fai
Aiden Kirk
Malo Solomona
Constantine Mika
Russell Packer

Shane Muspratt
Toshio Laiseni

Akuila Uate
Matthew White
Mark Taufua
[FONT=&quot]Daniel Abraham
Riley Brown (linked to Roosters)
George Carmont
Stephen Gordon
Kirk Reynoldson
Reegan Tanner

Shane Rodney (not sure how long his contract is)
[/FONT]John Nuumaalli
Mark O'Halloran

Brendan Oake
Etu Uaisele
Brod Wright

Michael Greenfield
Stuart Webb (linked to Dragons)
Germaine Paulson

Ben Ellis
Sam Isemonger
Corey Payne
Adam Peek

Jason Moodie
Beau Ryan
Jarrod Saffy
Shannon Gallant
Michael Howell
Luke Harlen
Tom Haberecht

Taniwha

Juniors
Liam Campbell from Panthers is off to Easts QLD. O'Halloran & John Nuumaali are staying, but Craig Trindall, Mark Meredith, Liam Georgetown, Nick Youngquest, Brett Firman are all leaving

What ever happened to this guy? He looked like he was gonna be a star in his younger days.

Spike

First Grade
He suffered a pretty serious injury or illness, I can't remember off the top of my head and didn't come back the same player he was. Finished last year playing for Asquith in the Jim Beam Cup.

Taniwha

Juniors
Thats dissapointing i remember watching him carve up for the Junior Kiwi's a few years back. Had the mould and game play of Lau'it'iti.

blain

Juniors
im pretty sure kirk is signed till the end of next year, and solomona until the end of 09.

D

Deleted member 10972

Rabbitohs2005 said:
Mick Roberts (Broncos Hooker) has retired i think.

Where'd you hear this?

With Lacey & Te Reo gone, it is the perfect opportunity for him to stake his claim.

The Mack said:
Where'd you hear this?

With Lacey & Te Reo gone, it is the perfect opportunity for him to stake his claim.

im far from 100% on this, but i would of sworn one of the commentators mentioned in during a game late in the season, so its far from conclusive.

Spike

First Grade
There was an article only a couple of weeks ago about how determined he is about getting a full-time contract with the Broncos.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Mack,

Brendon Oake, Etu Uasele and Brod Wright are all contracted to our club for next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.