What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 10972

eelavation said:
Mack,

Brendon Oake, Etu Uasele and Brod Wright are all contracted to our club for next season.

Know the lengths of their contracts?

lol Brod was my schools sport captain when i was in Year 10, & was my lifesaving instructor when i was in Year 7 haha, also went out with my brothers soccer teammates sister, good bloke.

Pumba

First Grade
Rainbow said:
Nathaniel Barnes(Titans) has signed with Souths according to the Tweed newspapers.

Do you have a link to the article by any chance?

classy cas said:
matty petersen of gold goast titans to castleford tigers in esl

Source?

Stagger eel

Staff member
The Mack said:

lol Brod was my schools sport captain when i was in Year 10, & was my lifesaving instructor when i was in Year 7 haha, also went out with my brothers soccer teammates sister, good bloke.

Brod 2 years
Etu and Oaky 1

Downie

Guest Moderator
The Mack said:

You went to (still at?) Baulko too then?

Downie

Guest Moderator
The Mack said:
Yeh mate, doing HSC right now.

Why, you a student?

Graduated last year. Brod was in the year above me and played in the Under 15 A touch footy team when I was in the Under 15 B's (simply cause Mr McNichol just put all the Year 9's in the A team and all the Year 8's in the B's :p). Then I tore my ACL in the second match and didn't play again :( But that was ages ago now.

D

Deleted member 10972

PM me your name? I probably know who you are lol.

I'm the only lebanese in the current year 12, so i'm pretty distinguishable.

D

Deleted member 10972

Check your PM box, Downie.

Good to see some Baulko people on here representing.

Mr Fahrenheit is also a fellow Baulkonian!

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Ex-Baulko now mate...

There must be a few baulko people coz LU was banned by the system even before the statewide thing came about...

Rainbow

Juniors
Pumba said:
Thought that.

Ahh! The brainiac duo. the signing is so insignificant that it made the paper but not the web.

One day (hopefully soon) Souths will actually announce a signing or re-signing and this will relieve you two.

Until then, trust me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts