What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings - 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

nqcowboy87

Bench
its a bizzare signing the anasta one, not in a sense that its a bad thing, but i never thought that anasta would play for the tigers. its like im playing rl2 where players used to sign to the randomest of clubs

MatthewA

Juniors
Bulldogs sign Kieran Foran
www.leaguenewsnrl.com.au/foransignsbulldo.../

Kieran Foran has finally made a decision on his future by signing a rich deal with the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs.

Foran shocked team mates after he announced the deal to the side after their disappointing loss to the Eels on Saturday night.

Speaking of the deal, Foran commented "I'm happy to be joining the Bulldogs and being given the opportunity to play under Des Hasler once again."

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have secured Foran for 5 years on a deal believed to be worth $3.5 million.

More details will be released shortly.

ceagle

Bench
Bulldogs sign Kieran Foran
www.leaguenewsnrl.com.au/foransignsbulldo.../

Kieran Foran has finally made a decision on his future by signing a rich deal with the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs.

Foran shocked team mates after he announced the deal to the side after their disappointing loss to the Eels on Saturday night.

Speaking of the deal, Foran commented "I'm happy to be joining the Bulldogs and being given the opportunity to play under Des Hasler once again."

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have secured Foran for 5 years on a deal believed to be worth $3.5 million.

More details will be released shortly.
Got me merkin :lol:

nrlnrl

First Grade
http://www.dragons.com.au/news-display/Gerard-Beale-To-Join-Dragons-In-2012/50230

The St George Illawarra Dragons have today announced that Gerard Beale has agreed to a three-year contract that will see him join the Club from next season until at least the end of 2015.
The versatile New Zealand international is currently contracted with the Brisbane Broncos and has made a career total of 42 NRL appearances to date.
He will join the Dragons in November.
progress.gif

Last edited:

Saints fan

Juniors
Me likey. Great to see another Kiwi join the Dragons. We are blessed with quite a few outside backs now though, I wonder where he will play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts