What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings - 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

boxhead

First Grade
That's sad about Luke Priddis, great player, will miss him.
However, he's happy about this and thus I'm happy; hopefully he goes out with a premiership for the Dragons.

Bicey_18

Bench
Good on you mate. I thought after Thurston's signing that'd be it...but the Cow's have done a great job rebuilding that roster and getting rid of the garbage.

Tate, Winterstein, Cooper and Johnson will all help.

The Cowboys CANNOT be under the cap surely...

Bowen, Thurston, Tonga, Payne, Mason, etc etc etc etc

How can they be allowed to strength their roster..when other teams are getting weaker eg Knights.... this whole Salary cap is a rort

skeepe

Immortal
The Cowboys CANNOT be under the cap surely...

Bowen, Thurston, Tonga, Payne, Mason, etc etc etc etc

How can they be allowed to strength their roster..when other teams are getting weaker eg Knights.... this whole Salary cap is a rort

The Cowboys are losing 18 players according to reports.

O'Donnell and Webb alone would be on pretty big money I'd imagine.

boxhead

First Grade
Don't worry TheRam, we've got plenty of halfbacks eager to come into the side :sarcasm:

Goldthorpe

Bench
G'day guys

I don't know what the protocol is around here but every time I try and edit my Confirmed Signings post the site always freezes. So I decided to make my own blog with all the NRL transactions as I see it.

http://nrlsquadblog.blogspot.com/

I hope that's ok?

Cheers
Goldthorpe

Last edited:

boxhead

First Grade
Hey Goldthorpe, with your blog can you please add the following players signing with the Parramatta Eels?

Brad Murray - NYC Roosters
Paki Afu - NYC Bulldogs
Reni Maitua - un-signed

Thanks.

franklin2323

Immortal
Friday, September 3 – Panthers CEO Michael Leary has again delivered great news for the club’s members and fans by today announcing that local junior, Lachlan Coote will remain at the Panthers until the end of 2014.

Coote, who is currently sidelined with osteitis pubis, has been in great form at fullback prior to the injury, but is hopeful of a return for the Panthers finals campaign. Named in the 2008 Toyota Cup Team of the Year, he made his first grade debut for the Panthers that same year going on to win Panthers rookie. Lachlan has played 36 first grade since.

source. www.panthers.com.au. and members email

alan89

Juniors
Broncos will be back next year. Inglis is a massive signing. Watch out for the Raiders though with Brett White and Blake Ferguson joining next season.

boxhead

First Grade
I agree, Raiders and Broncos will be big next year; I thought at the start of this year that the Raiders, with their line-up, could finish in the top four if they played to their best week-in week-out. They have still made the eight, so I am happy.

Then you've got the Broncos....they are oozing talent from everywhere.
The rest of the teams, I am not too sure on; the competition this year, being so close, makes it hard to tell who we would expect to be successful next year (I know what it's like to have expectations ripped up :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.