What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings - 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Mick

Referee
Lol signing Eastwood, Pritchard, Hodkinson, Keating, Tolman and re-signing Tandy, Idris and Barba...and still a shot at signing Blair.

f**k off..No way they are under.

As for this: Having released a host of fringe players on decent coin - including Jarrad Hickey, Danny Williams and Yileen Gordon - there's money available,

Umm...Danny Williams was brought across as a reserve grader who hadn't even really made an impression. Gordon was fat and unwanted by the Rabbits. Hickey..fine if by Dogs fans was on $200k...fine...but how the f**k are the other two on "decent coin". $70k players at best.

Last edited:

Doga

Juniors
I was aware of that, thanks. So the cash is still going via Cameron then I guess
James Phelps is a Bulldogs Supporter
Lol signing Eastwood, Pritchard, Hodkinson, Keating, Tolman and re-signing Tandy, Idris and Barba...and still a shot at signing Blair.

As for this: Having released a host of fringe players on decent coin - including Jarrad Hickey, Danny Williams and Yileen Gordon - there's money available,

Umm...Danny Williams was brought across as a reserve grader who hadn't even really made an impression. Gordon was fat and unwanted by the Rabbits. Hickey..fine if by Dogs fans was on $200k...fine...but how the f**k are the other two on "decent coin". $70k players at best.

Luke Patten, Brett Kimmorley...

Doga

Juniors
wow you really are a bitter and twisted little man arent you
Seems to be the norm around here...

I was aware of that, thanks. So the cash is still going via Cameron then I guess

So both were on $600k where they?

Kimmorley was on good money, but Pattens was Front Loaded once O'Meley and Mason left.

Anyway...whatever. Good on em.

Bicey_18

Bench
Great faith shown in the current Bulldogs team that they have to go out and buy a new team basically... Where are your junior talents????????????

I wonder in a couple of years they will do the same?

Bred..not bought lol

Wont be surprised to hear around April 2011... Bulldogs found rorting the cap

richie8u

Juniors
Arana Taumata panthers one year,
from the PI forum -
I can confirm Arana has agreed to terms for a one year deal with the club. andrew farrell - media manager

boxhead

First Grade
Nice. A good pick-up for them.
Was hoping he would go to Parra though to join Reni Maitua....good pair :lol:

Big Mick

Referee
Sweet. I'll take that. Don't know where he'd fit in...but I'll take it.

Here's hoping he maintains his form from back end of this year and doesn't play up. Kid has talent...but he'd be cheap so that's cool.

boxhead

First Grade
Sweet. I'll take that. Don't know where he'd fit in...but I'll take it.

Here's hoping he maintains his form from back end of this year and doesn't play up. Kid has talent...but he'd be cheap so that's cool.

He has very big issues in defence, and he is best playing at centre, so I am not sure where you would fit him in as the Panthers current outside-backs are performing well. He can also play five-eighth in a pinch, maybe with the loss of Wade Graham he will play a bench role? He's the sort of player that coming off the bench can tear teams apart.

Big Mick

Referee
He has very big issues in defence, and he is best playing at centre, so I am not sure where you would fit him in as the Panthers current outside-backs are performing well. He can also play five-eighth in a pinch, maybe with the loss of Wade Graham he will play a bench role? He's the sort of player that coming off the bench can tear teams apart.

Pretty sure he'd be the back up half/five-eight option playing for Windsor. Maybe off the bench..who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.