What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings - 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

gronkathon

First Grade
After this article came out a club official was asked on a radio program and he said negotiations were positive but no terms finalised or contract signed

Didgi

With some of the fringe guys you've already got, I think you could've done without. Still, on his day he's destructive. Have to wait and see.

Iafeta

Referee
Todd Greenberg should be announced as the NRL CEO for sure. He's the best manager of a salary cap since Brian Waldron.

Sleep

Juniors
Turner would be lucky to be on peanuts. Plus with the signings of Perrett and Inu there's a good chance he'll be spending his days in the lower grades. He's a depth signing, nothing more.

dogz08

First Grade

1. Barba
2. Turner
3. Inu
4. Morris
5. Perrett

1. Barba
2. Inu
3. Lafai
4. Morris
5. Perrett

BunniesMan

Immortal
Wes Naiqama released from knights and signs 2 years at Penrith
:lol:

1st in Toyota cup. 2nd in NSW cup. And they can't find enough players better than Naiqama?

They talk and talk and talk about their depth. When someone says they're going crap in first grade they bring up their reserves and u20s. Then they sign f**king Wes Naiqama.

FMD. I used to be a massive fan of Gould but I just can't understand what they're doing over there.

They're no better and arguably worse for 2013 than 2012.

franklin2323

Immortal

1st in Toyota cup. 2nd in NSW cup. And they can't find enough players better than Naiqama?

They talk and talk and talk about their depth. When someone says they're going crap in first grade they bring up their reserves and u20s. Then they sign f**king Wes Naiqama.

FMD. I used to be a massive fan of Gould but I just can't understand what they're doing over there.

We have plenty better. It's stupid. Anyone of them can do the same job if not better job

richies

Juniors

dont know what your on about, Wes is a good player :?
I really like Zac Mackay but he is a winger

Joker's Wild

Coach
Naiquama is balls unless playing for a contract

Would be a massive kick in the guts for Gordon if he walks into the fullback gig lol

Anyway, thanks for taking him off our hands Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts