What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings - 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie124

First Grade
Travis Burns has performed under the coaching of Ian Millward, yet has never performed under the coaching of Wayne Bennett.

Therefor Ian Millward > Wayne Bennett.

Big Mick

Referee
Drury Low --> Dogs rest of the year via Todd Greenberg

Shane Shackleton --> Penrith rest of the year via Josh Massoud

morley101

Juniors
Interesting mid season movements

All clubs seemd have swapped players amongst each other except Bulldogs. They've bought in 4 players and have released 1 player.

richies

Juniors
Drury Low > Bulldogs. Effective immediately.

Is he any good?

his pretty good, probably more centre than wing but his good.
was good in nyc about 2 years ago

gees we've got some good buyes
are we still under the cap:oops: ???who knows

Doga

Juniors
He was stuck behind Blake Ferguson, Reece Robinson, Jack Wighton, Dimitri Pelo, Edrick Lee, Sandor Earl and Michael Bani at the Raiders.

Guess he won't be on much at the Dogs. Maybe a better opportunity to play FG this year

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Drury Low is a good buy.

I rated him highly and he deserved a push in first grade, especially over some of the blokes that are in the squad.

he is very quick and was probably our best back in NYC a few years ago

Big Pete

Referee
:lol: Let alone Pelo or Earl.

Haven't seen him play in at least a year now but from memory he offered more than either of those two.

Might go alright at the Doggies. Sure he's only on a canteen hot dog & a rainbow paddle pop.

If he's behind Michael Bani than he's f**ken shit

:lol:

Thats what I was thinking, must be crap if he is behind some of those players.

Then again I think Hasler can make something of him.

Probably a depth signing though, its like someone has a sniper and they're gunning for our outside backs.

skeepe

Immortal
:lol: Let alone Pelo or Earl.

Haven't seen him play in at least a year now but from memory he offered more than either of those two.

Might go alright at the Doggies. Sure he's only on a canteen hot dog & a rainbow paddle pop.

He has shown flashes of potential, but mainly been disappointing. Very suspect defensively, much more so than anyone we currently have in first grade.

Just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts