What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings - 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nezzo

Juniors
I don't think Wayne Bennet can do it next year with all their new signings. Need some experienced talent in the backs.

skeepe

Immortal
Met him once last year, or early this year. Wasn't a fan of his attitude. Basically started talking about how players aren't paid enough. I was somewhat shocked considering how much Parra were paying him to do not a lot. I felt like saying, mate, you need to earn your current pay packet before you complain about not getting more.

I've met him before too. He's a merkin.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Final signings for Penrith:

Lewis Brown (Warriors)
Dean Whare (Sea Eagles)
Sika Manu (Storm)
James Segeyaro (Cowboys)
Wes Naiqama (Knights)
Kyle O'Donnell (Knights)
Jeremy Latimore (Dragons)
James Roberts (Rabbitohs)
Moses Pangai (Cowboys)
Sam Anderson (Knights)
Ethan Cook (Knights)
Tom Humble (Tigers)

Final signings for Penrith:

Lewis Brown (Warriors)
Dean Whare (Sea Eagles)
Sika Manu (Storm)
James Segeyaro (Cowboys)
Wes Naiqama (Knights)
Kyle O'Donnell (Knights)
Jeremy Latimore (Dragons)
James Roberts (Rabbitohs)
Moses Pangai (Cowboys)
Sam Anderson (Knights)
Ethan Cook (Knights)
Tom Humble (Tigers)

Certainly no superstars amongst them, but in Segeyaro, Whare, Roberts and O'Donnell they have some young guys with potential, and Brown and Naiqama are better players than they get credit for IMO. That said, I still think that the Panthers squad is one of the weaker ones in the comp, along with the Eels.

franklin2323

Immortal
Certainly no superstars amongst them, but in Segeyaro, Whare, Roberts and O'Donnell they have some young guys with potential, and Brown and Naiqama are better players than they get credit for IMO. That said, I still think that the Panthers squad is one of the weaker ones in the comp, along with the Eels.

halves aside. We have hit where we needed to. We needed strike out wide got Whare, Roberts. Our backrow was a disgrace we got Manu international premiership winner and Brown has played a few tests and a GF.

the rest should be depth and mean less time Tighe, Newton and co get so is a great thing

BranVan3000

Coach
Roberts will be your fullback and an absolutely superstar in the coming years. I'm still cut up that we let hm go. But his attitude is poor

betcats

Referee
Roberts will be your fullback and an absolutely superstar in the coming years. I'm still cut up that we let hm go. But his attitude is poor

Yeah pretty much everyone says he has tons of talent but a bad attitude. He is still young so hopefully he can get his head in the right place.

Josh Mansour might have something to say about that. At least he has put some runs on the board, instead of hiding behind "talent". Whare may even get the fullback gig ahead of Roberts.

Last edited:

BranVan3000

Coach
Josh Mansour might have something to say about that. At least he has put some runs on the board, instead of hiding behind "tallent". Whare may even get the fullback gig ahead of Roberts.

Roberts has runs on the board, he was promoted to Souths first grade from Toyota Cup last year while Mansour was playing at Norths

Mansour is a good player. Roberts has the potential to be one of the best in the game. Probably the fastest player around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts