What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings - 2012/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parra Pride

Referee
Dogs definitely paid overs for Hodkinson- Manly still wanted him but because of DCE they were not prepared to spend up massively....

Now the dogs have re-signed payne and Ennis it makes you wonder how they can be under the cap enough to buy ANOTHER player???

Ryan was obviously on $2,000,000 per year, duh.

aussie7798

First Grade
Idris would not be on huge money now

he has only come to notice last season and early this season so i cant see why he would be on much more than rookie money

dogslife

Coach
why wouldn't Manly and Parramatta pay $250K to re-sign Hodkinson and Keating respectively ? You can bet they are getting more than $250.

Manly did the right thing as they had DCE coming through, and the experts running recruitment at Parra f**ked up big time by backing the wrong horse (Mortimer), and signing nuffies like Maitua, Walker and Webb.

I would Implore Schubert and his rag tag bunch of geniuss to run the magnifying glass over the dogs just to put an end to this salary cap rorting hysteria that seems to be plaguing these forums

MrT

Juniors
I don't think Tolman would be on rookie money...he was posting big figures this time last year at the Storm, it was obvious he was a boom rookie and clubs would have been chasing him for sure.

Tolman is on close to $300k, Bulldogs paid up to get him

MrT

Juniors
Tolman is on 250k if memory serves, the only ones above 300k are ennis, hodkinson and pritchard i believe, and they're all under 400k

Morris re-signed for $330k
Tolman closer to $300k than $250k
Pritchard is on $400k
Ennis $350k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts