What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

MugaB

Coach
A frustrated Todd Payten has implored rival clubs to stop paying lip service to the Warriors' plight, claiming only four "first-grade standard" players have been offered for loan despite his club relocating to keep the 2020 competition going.
But Payten said for all the goodwill that has followed the Warriors' season-long shift across the Tasman, many rival clubs are baulking when they have approached them about securing suitable loan players.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2020/07/22/warriors-frustrated-by-nrl-rivals-lip-service-on-loan-players/

Hard up for players but release 1 immediately to a rival.

On the 2nd para if their approaches to other clubs were similar to their approach for Braden Hamlin-Uele then I'm not surprised they're baulking too.
I thought jack hethrington was a boost that they needed, maybe matt burton should look to get a month in 1st grade and take blake greens spot

BLN2

Juniors
We have halves. CHT, Nikorima, Keighran, Perham, Turner. We have literally no back up props due to season ending injuries to Ah Mau, Afoa, Frei. Paasi and Vuniyayawa has gone home. Jennings replacing Fusitua and Maumalo is sad, but needed!

DeeJ

Bench
We have halves. CHT, Nikorima, Keighran, Perham, Turner. We have literally no back up props due to season ending injuries to Ah Mau, Afoa, Frei. Paasi and Vuniyayawa has gone home. Jennings replacing Fusitua and Maumalo is sad, but needed!

Didn't Gallen say he would play for the Warriors at the start of resumption? He probably won't now as he is training for his fight, but I would've liked to have seen him play for the Warriors and now it sounds like they could actually use him.

BLN2

Juniors
At least Aitken has a good running game. Nielson offered nothing other than being a SOO rep..

Aitken has upside. He's better than what we have for sure.

At least Aitken has a good running game. Nielson offered nothing other than being a SOO rep..

Aitken has upside. He's better than what we have for sure.

IMO Aitken has been our equal best this year along with Dufty and possibly Lomax. He’s been outstanding even though he’s got his critics - especially dragons fans but that’s nothing new from our lot.

Reckon he’ll be outstanding for the Warriors too.

MugaB

Coach
Just give him the big prop cheque and a Kinder Surprise he'll be none the wiser what you put in his bank.
Is thats whats happening with Boyd Cordner? Coz he is also a head knock away from retirement, no wonder they are ALWAYS under the salary cap....BS

MugaB

Coach
I'm pretty sure you could offload a bag of orange $500 Monopoly notes to Boyd and he'd grin and say "thanks Nick" regardless of who handed it to him.
I wish that GO TO JAIL square would be real, id make sure politis and his paperbags of cold hard cash get caught handing it over to the sombrero wearing rorter roster