What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

Tiger5150

Bench
Jahream Bula upgraded to NRL Contract and extended. Some bright news for the Tigers. This kid will be something special, I hope its at the Tigers.

Diesel

Referee
EAD to NRL360 “journalists” that said if RTS came back he was going to the roosters. You pack of merkins

MugaB

Coach
3 years from 2024, i reckon he plays centre, moving klodstad, is a big mistake, this should be RTS swansong contract, he can lead the team from the centres, and cover FB if nessesary, CNK has more years to improve, and could very well end up a dylan edwards type FB if he keeps this type of effort this year in his game

mongoose

Coach
3 years from 2024, i reckon he plays centre, moving klodstad, is a big mistake, this should be RTS swansong contract, he can lead the team from the centres, and cover FB if nessesary, CNK has more years to improve, and could very well end up a dylan edwards type FB if he keeps this type of effort this year in his game
CNK is all heart and a very strong defender but he needs to get better under the high ball if he wants to be a permanent fullback.

MugaB

Coach
CNK is all heart and a very strong defender but he needs to get better under the high ball if he wants to be a permanent fullback.
Thats just repetition, if he trains it, and is given a long leash to stay in that position to do so, then he'll improve, when dylan edwards started he was the same, now he is absolutely elite at that part of his game

Wb1234

Referee
Just reported on fox, Simple Jack has signed with Souths.
Wonder who they let go

if it was for this year they would be premiership favourites

questions to be asked about sticky’s leadership when even his mates don’t wanna stay

eagles4eva

First Grade
Dam, salary cap works a treat...unofficially a player signs for $300,000 a year less than what the Raiders offer.