What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

and surprise surprise the Rabbitohs got a golden run for the last few years. He is the ultimate puppet master when it comes to the media and the reactionary NRL gives him what he wants on the back of it. No conspiracy theory here he is just a smart operator and knows how to get the best out of the situation
He’s the Alex Ferguson of the NRL

Tiger5150

Bench
Tigers announce the signing of Junior Tupou for 3 years. Seems a bit left field. Junior league rep, went to RU, junior Wallabies. Anyone with any knowledge of him?

Seems a very Sheens thing to do to grab a guy who wasnt even playing league and offer 3 years.

boonboon

Juniors
Tigers announce the signing of Junior Tupou for 3 years. Seems a bit left field. Junior league rep, went to RU, junior Wallabies. Anyone with any knowledge of him?

Seems a very Sheens thing to do to grab a guy who wasnt even playing league and offer 3 years.

Think he just went to rugby for a season so he could play footy given the lower grade comps wern't on

roofromoz

First Grade
We shall wait and see how 'pleased' they are this time next year...

Catalans Dragons are pleased to announce the signing of Tyrone May from the 2022 season.

The former Penrith Panthers player has signed a one-year deal.

Tyrone May said: « First of all, I’m very grateful for this opportunity. I can’t thank the coach Steve McNamara, Alex Chan and the president Bernard Guasch enough for allowing me to come to such a great club with an amazing fan base. I’m eager to meet my new teammates and gain their respect by working hard to go one better this year. »

Tyrone May, 25, made his NRL debut with the Panthers in 2017. He scored 5 tries in 9 NRL games on his first professional season.

2021 NRL winner, he made 56 appearances in 4 seasons at Penrith, scoring 10 tries.

A versatile player, who can play halfback, center or back rower, he has represented Samoa on an occasion in 2018.

Catalans Dragons headcoach Steve McNamara said: « Tyrone will add great quality, depth and competition for places within our team. He arrives as a current Grand Final winner and his versatility and ability to play many positions to a high standard will be a huge asset for us. »​

The_Frog

First Grade
We shall wait and see how 'pleased' they are this time next year...
I think he'll do very well in that level of footy, especially if they use him properly. The temptation would be to make him Jimmy Maloney's replacement, not sure he has Maloney's footy brain but he's a much better defender and far more versatile as well.

Not even a peep about this in mainstream media.

Last edited:

Pantherjim.

Referee
Wests Tigers fans should, at least be pleased with this one -

Not fazed by Penrith releasing him beyond 2022 TBH.

1. The Tigpies have signed him for 3 years and he’ll be 30 when he starts pre-season training with them.

2. Api is an anti-vaxer

3. With Kikau’s departure, it will free up cap space for 2023.

4. We also still have Mitch Kenny.

Latest posts