What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

Black Panther

Juniors

steve-harvey-thank-you-jesus.gif

Can we send him now?
Really? Has been one of your most consistent players in a bad team, not ever going to be a Super star but does his job usually.

dogslife

Coach
Really? Has been one of your most consistent players in a bad team, not ever going to be a Super star but does his job usually.
In a spine that contains Matt Dufty and Kyle Flanagan, he's the worst of the lot. If his job was to consistently stifle what little attack we have, you're right, he's been very good.

Watch Uncle Wayne turn him into a f**king superstar now just to spite me.

Munky

Coach
In a spine that contains Matt Dufty and Kyle Flanagan, he's the worst of the lot. If his job was to consistently stifle what little attack we have, you're right, he's been very good.

You don't enjoy watching him waste a second at dummy half each tackle before deciding to do something?

Mr. Shaman

First Grade

Vote: JMK

blaza88z

Coach
They're building a dynasty.. shows how little they rate Jake Turpin. I was just expecting to see the headline of him signing with the Dolphins

macavity

Referee
They're building a dynasty.. shows how little they rate Jake Turpin. I was just expecting to see the headline of him signing with the Dolphins

Apparently the brains trust at the Knights rate him and intend to sign him a few weeks before we get Brailey back :|

Floodwaters

Juniors
Their spine is very worrying. I hope that they work hard on the tackling bags over the off season

The whole squad concerns me, confirmed so far;

Jamayne Isaako
Felise Kaufusi
Jesse Bromwich
Kenny Bromwich
Ray Stone
Mark Nicholls
Isaiya Kotoa
Valynce Te Whare
Tom Gilbert
Robert Jennings
Connelly Lemuelu
Edrick Lee
Euan Aitken
JJ Collins
Jeremey Marshall-King

Absolute tripe.

Jamayne Isaako
Felise Kaufusi
Jesse Bromwich
Kenny Bromwich
Ray Stone
Mark Nicholls
Isaiya Kotoa
Valynce Te Whare
Tom Gilbert
Robert Jennings
Connelly Lemuelu
Edrick Lee
Euan Aitken
JJ Collins
Jeremey Marshall-King

Absolute tripe.
Still better than WT.

Colk

First Grade

Jamayne Isaako
Felise Kaufusi
Jesse Bromwich
Kenny Bromwich
Ray Stone
Mark Nicholls
Isaiya Kotoa
Valynce Te Whare
Tom Gilbert
Robert Jennings
Connelly Lemuelu
Edrick Lee
Euan Aitken
JJ Collins
Jeremey Marshall-King

Absolute tripe.

Their forwards are ok if not a little old. I agree the backs they have announced so far have been very underwhelming. You hope for their sake that some of the juniors they have on the books are diamonds

Jamayne Isaako
Felise Kaufusi
Jesse Bromwich
Kenny Bromwich
Ray Stone
Mark Nicholls
Isaiya Kotoa
Valynce Te Whare
Tom Gilbert
Robert Jennings
Connelly Lemuelu
Edrick Lee
Euan Aitken
JJ Collins
Jeremey Marshall-King

Absolute tripe.
Finally a chance to see how good Wayne really is....

Did brilliantly with an underdog Maroons side a few years ago, if he can do it over 25 rounds and they can jag a spot in the 8 he deserves immortal status.

mozza91

Coach
Finally a chance to see how good Wayne really is....

Did brilliantly with an underdog Maroons side a few years ago, if he can do it over 25 rounds and they can jag a spot in the 8 he deserves immortal status.
I’m expecting a him to call it quits after 8 weeks and no wins saying he can’t do any more with this group of players he assembled.

Colk

First Grade
I’m expecting a him to call it quits after 8 weeks and no wins saying he can’t do any more with this group of players he assembled.

I love when a Knights supporter enters the discussion about Wayne Bennett. He jumped ship pretty quickly when the gravy train crashed

Colk

First Grade
f-ked the secretary and the club at the same time

He certainly did. I live in Newy (Raiders supporter but don’t hold it against me) and at the time there was plenty of vitriol and well founded. I’m glad you guys are at least stable off the field.

Iamback

Coach

Jamayne Isaako
Felise Kaufusi
Jesse Bromwich
Kenny Bromwich
Ray Stone
Mark Nicholls
Isaiya Kotoa
Valynce Te Whare
Tom Gilbert