What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

A. Dally M isn't the CC. That's based on 1 game not 25

B. While JT certainly didn't deserve the 2015 CC, he did still play quality footy which was my point

Thanks for playing though 🙂

Oh yes, cause Luke Brooks was so much a better halfback than Cooper Cronk in 2018 because of the Dally M Medal, when you have those renouned judges of it like Laurie Daley, Darren Lockyer, Buzz Rothfield etc, some of whom also have been the judges for the Clive Churchill Medal. The same judges who in 2013 reckoned that Boyd Cordner was Dally M Second Rower of the Year and not SBW. So yeah, right back at ya cupcake 😝

Oh yes, cause Luke Brooks was so much a better halfback than Cooper Cronk in 2018 because of the Dally M Medal, when you have those renouned judges of it like Laurie Daley, Darren Lockyer, Buzz Rothfield etc, some of whom also have been the judges for the Clive Churchill Medal. The same judges who in 2013 reckoned that Boyd Cordner was Dally M Second Rower of the Year and not SBW. So yeah, right back at ya cupcake 😝
Maybe read what i posted bud

I said he played quality football, I did not say he deserved the Dally M. Youre arguing against yourself ya muppet

bipolarbob

Juniors
Getting tasty in here. Someone hit someone.
Stripping Music Video GIF

Getting this thread back on track....

Renouf Antoni released by the Sydney Roosters signed by Wakefield Tinity in the UK SL on a 1 year deal with a further 1 year option.

Wb1234

Referee
Shame they aren’t going to a club like the storm

with all the halves Newcastle has I can’t see them getting a start there

dom young In patches has offiah like potential

Pryce dad was a hell of a player too

both kids are tall af and apparently very skilful a

at this rate the nrl will have developed englands entire back line talent

nrl clubs should raid England and France more for talent

every club should have 2 to 3 players from these origins

macavity

Referee
Good they aren't going to a club like the Storm.

The Knights will give them a run, and Newcastle will give them a lot of love.

Latest posts