What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

Iamback

Coach
I'll never forget watching JFH and Yeo coming through, thinking they would be solid FGers but nothing special.

Worst mistake I've made since wondering why the Cows kept Michael Morgan on the the books through the juniors, boy did I get that one wrong LOL!!!

To be fair both were in different positions back then

skeepe

Immortal

Apparently been promised a centre spot next year. Good luck to him. I like him but I wouldn't have him ahead of Timoko or Kris, and if that's where he wants to play it sounds like a good move for him given the Knights dreadful outside back depth.

Nah, If a bloke like Fish asks for that he has a bloody good reason. Gutted so see him go, but he has earned the right to be granted his wishes. The ewes in NZ should be in for a torrid few days of "celebration" Massive pick up for the Wahs.
To be fair, I hadn’t seen the part about it being compassionate, probably wrong to call it an error.

That said it will definitely sting. Panthers front rowers are key to their success.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
The article does say lured there with the offer of centre

I think he's a bit of a loss tbh. He's defensively very suspect but he's a big boy and that might develop. He's really fast and a good try scorer so yeah good get for the old knights

Woody90

Juniors
The article does say lured there with the offer of centre

I think he's a bit of a loss tbh. He's defensively very suspect but he's a big boy and that might develop. He's really fast and a good try scorer so yeah good get for the old knights

Every club throw around the possibility of playing another position when approaching wingers. The Knights are in a prime position to play that card with Gagai being as old as he is. Apparently Dom Young was also “promised” centre but doesn’t mean it happens. He’s a decent young player but can’t see him starting over Gagai unless he doesn’t go around again (or has a burning desire to end his career on the wing).

Apparently our first preference was Turuva but missed out on $$$ and Schiller was the backup plan. I was pretty happy with Tuala but if the club think we need another winger then this probably worked out better. I’m really hesitant re Penrith players after Jenkins.

Woody90

Juniors
I think the JFH loss is probably the first one that will really hurt Penrith.

Amazing signing for the Wahs. Definitely their premiership window this and the next couple of seasons.

soc123_au

Staff member
Every club throw around the possibility of playing another position when approaching wingers. The Knights are in a prime position to play that card with Gagai being as old as he is. Apparently Dom Young was also “promised” centre but doesn’t mean it happens. He’s a decent young player but can’t see him starting over Gagai unless he doesn’t go around again (or has a burning desire to end his career on the wing).

Apparently our first preference was Turuva but missed out on $$$ and Schiller was the backup plan. I was pretty happy with Tuala but if the club think we need another winger then this probably worked out better. I’m really hesitant re Penrith players after Jenkins.
Turuva and Jenkins aren't in the same post code.

Latest posts