What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats from a Tigers supporter

Davester

Juniors
Congratulations Parramatta supporters. Your team really wanted and needed this win and that you got. As much as I'm dissapointed, I'm not a great deal bothered with the result given the thought that Benji Marshall and Brett Hodgson are out, that's a lot of spark taken from the Tigers attack. The result could of been much worst given my team's situation.
Not to take anything away from you guys...You played well and got the win...Guess that's all that matters in the end doesn't it?

Looking forward to our next clash with you guys. Always enjoy Parra vs Tigers games...Fui vs Big Red Keith II? Haha! ;-)

How'd Fui go anyway? the result was spoiled to me cause my cousin who supports Parra texted the score (knew i shouldn't have read it!) so I haven't bothered watching the rest of this game...

parra73

Juniors
its good to get the monkey off their backs which is a relief, phew! good luck for the rest of the season, your boys have done good tonight!

Davester

Juniors
Thanks, yeah wasn't a woeful display shown by the Tigers! The only thing I'm really hot headed about was having the score spoilt for me...:x

parra73

Juniors
yes the football can bounce in funny ways........ if i felt the stress come off my shoulders i wonder how the boys felt after the win tonight?

The Colonel

Immortal
Just back from the tunnel right now and the boys were happy, if not a little subdued. The garbage bin lids got a work out though and we can only look ahead to next week now. Great stuff by the boys.....

Y2Eel

First Grade
good game by both teams hopefully hodgeson is back next game for you guys maybe play him at 5/8.. your young fullback went alright tonight...

Eelementary

Post Whore
As far as I could tell, Moi Moi was good. Not great, but solid. And considering he hadn't played a game in ages, it's good enough for me.

The Colonel

Immortal
Y2Eel said:
good game by both teams hopefully hodgeson is back next game for you guys maybe play him at 5/8.. your young fullback went alright tonight...

Hodgie was in the tunne at the end of the game and was talking to a few of the boys as they came off - definitely the three weeks he said.

Y2Eel

First Grade
The Colonel said:
Hodgie was in the tunne at the end of the game and was talking to a few of the boys as they came off - definitely the three weeks he said.

well heard some talk he would play after the bye but i guess the week after that game.. they really need to find a fill in 5/8

Macca_

Coach
Davester said:
the result was spoiled to me cause my cousin who supports Parra texted the score (knew i shouldn't have read it!) so I haven't bothered watching the rest of this game...
Don't you hate when people do that! There is a few family members of mine and mates that have been on the end of a spray from a p*ssed off Macca_ in the past when doing so. And I'm talking a long time ago :lol: People just 'know' now...

Parra Guru

Coach
Thanks for the sportsmanship Davester.

Tough contest, and your fullback was a shining light.

Fitzhenry was woeful though.

Davester

Juniors
Macca_ said:
Don't you hate when people do that! There is a few family members of mine and mates that have been on the end of a spray from a p*ssed off Macca_ in the past when doing so. And I'm talking a long time ago :lol: People just 'know' now...

Oh it's happened a couple of times now :lol: i'm just going to inform everyone that my mobile is going to be switched off during Tigers game time to avoid getting game spoilers texted to me again...

Parra Guru said:
Thanks for the sportsmanship Davester.

Tough contest, and your fullback was a shining light.

Fitzhenry was woeful though.

Hey, no problems!

Yeah i'd much prefer Michael Crockett and Shannon McDonnell.

Latest posts