What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats Manly

Luv Beaver

Juniors
they had one.. it was called Blue Toungue Stadium.

They chose Brookvale, they live with Brookvale. My tax payer doller isn't building them a stadium. - QUOTE]

You don't have a say in where your tax dollars are spent, otherwise Brookvale would be the world's best stadium. The people on Sydney's North would love to keep their hard earned taxes within our area. Who then would provide the rest of the country with the welfare, housing, health and education.

to_ddeath

Coach
Congratulations Manly-Warringah, well deserved 2011 Premiers.

After the farce of last year I'm glad that this years premiers are deserved winners, and that we haven't again been subjected to dour, sleep inducing football prevailing. My faith in humanity has been restored.

Cheers

Thank christ your mob didn't win or even remotely figure this year. AGAIN :lol:
Sadly the rest of us have once again been subjected to sleep inducing, over-biased f*ckwit posts from absolute morons like yourself. If you could get off your fat, lazy ass for once these forums would be worth reading again.....

T.

wittyfan

Referee
Well done Manly, very solid and consistent since Round 1!

And I'm worried that effie hasn't posted for a few days! :shock:

Ozzy

First Grade
Congrats to Manly for the win. Thanks go to Manly and the Warriors for providing us a good GF game.

effnic

Bench
Well done Manly, very solid and consistent since Round 1!

And I'm worried that effie hasn't posted for a few days! :shock:

You should know i was busy doing the same thing i was doing after the 08 gf. GETTING PLASTERED!!!! I avoided these forums cause the negativity and jealousy that comes from some of these geniused fans would have just lowered the awesome high i was on. Did you miss me witty?? Or do u just want more wolfman pics??

wittyfan

Referee
You should know i was busy doing the same thing i was doing after the 08 gf. GETTING PLASTERED!!!! I avoided these forums cause the negativity and jealousy that comes from some of these geniused fans would have just lowered the awesome high i was on. Did you miss me witty?? Or do u just want more wolfman pics??

I did miss you effie. And some more Wolfy pics wouldn't go astray! ;-)

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
To the boys playing for manly, well done and congratulations.

Manly as a club - get fu*ked.

Manly supporter base - you are the most ridiculously brittle supporters and an absolute embarrassment to the game. Nothing but a Rent a crowd.

George Rose - Cheap bastard. Find a treadmill.

ozjet1

they had one.. it was called Blue Toungue Stadium.

They chose Brookvale, they live with Brookvale. My tax payer doller isn't building them a stadium.

particularly when we need your tax payer dollar to improve our education system.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
To the boys playing for manly, well done and congratulations.

Manly as a club - get fu*ked.

Manly supporter base - you are the most ridiculously brittle supporters and an absolute embarrassment to the game. Nothing but a Rent a crowd.

George Rose - Cheap bastard. Find a treadmill.

To SLRBRONCOS

yall-dont-like-it-eat-a-dick.jpg

Latest posts