What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats Manly

Kong

Juniors
He lost control, but there was only slight separation, bit harsh to be called a no try when so many worse examples have been given a try,
Looked like the video ref trying to make up for poor decisions from the 2 on the field.

M2D2

Bench
Referees? being consistent? In My NRL?
There wasnt even consistency in THAT game.

Haffa

Where were you round 16?
Consistency is something Manly had over the drag-queens.

Congratulations Manly the 2011 Premiers!!

Controversial decision: Watmough plays the ball facing the side line and two plays later Manly scores.
Cherry Evans obstructs Warriors player from tackling, leading to try to Manly
Matei tackles player without the ball.

Lol. Typical saints fan. I seem to remember a try last GF scored after a saints player was out by a metre.

Last edited:

PB

Bench
Now build a proper stadium ffs.
they had one.. it was called Blue Toungue Stadium.

They chose Brookvale, they live with Brookvale. My tax payer doller isn't building them a stadium.

Originally Posted by 2010Dragons
Congratulations Manly the 2011 Premiers!!

Controversial decision: Watmough plays the ball facing the side line and two plays later Manly scores.

well they scored a try last week when Big Joe played it sideways so that Ballin could dive over, so why would officials change the "Manly" version of the rules (you know the ones that say you can dive knees first with your arms above your head to tackle a player) and risk having jamie lyon crying in their face...

Mr Fourex

Bench
Well done Manly. All pissing and moaning aside, you were clearly the better team on the day.

Congratulations on being the 2011 Premiers

oval

Juniors
Screw manly, hopefully u fold as a club soon, u deserve it

You reckon the most successful team (under the cap) over the past 5 or so years deserves to fold?

F**k off you jealous sook.

Congratulations Manly-Warringah, well deserved 2011 Premiers.

After the farce of last year I'm glad that this years premiers are deserved winners, and that we haven't again been subjected to dour, sleep inducing football prevailing. My faith in humanity has been restored.

Cheers

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Rather funny seeing people say congrats and yet adding they hate manly..etc. Why you even posting in the thread? Just stick with your hating.

Congratulations Manly-Warringah, well deserved 2011 Premiers.

After the farce of last year I'm glad that this years premiers are deserved winners, and that we haven't again been subjected to dour, sleep inducing football prevailing. My faith in humanity has been restored.

Cheers

This is a very good post.

Hooch

Juniors
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...among-the-greats/story-e6frexnr-1226156566355

John of Australia Posted at 9:32 AM Today
A champion team will beat a team of champions. Well done to Dessie and the boys. If only we can keep the heart and soul of this team together for a few seasons. Sponsors, time to hop onboard. Where is the riches that Manly once had? Maybe it is better we do not have too much wealth, we are doing better developing players that Crusher scouts for than buying them like the old days.

:lol: Could only be one person...

Latest posts