What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats Shane Hayne

tiburon

Juniors
Shayne Hayne should have got the sack after what he did to us against Parra. One of the worst games I have ever attended as a Sharks fan.

ozbash

Referee
""Meh, him and Tony Archer are complete and utter kumquats of referee's really.""

agreed, badger was an idiot last nite as well, piss weak with no confidence. the fans influenced most of his calls.

gotta change soon...

God-King Dean

Immortal
Alex28 said:
but Thompson's pass looked level on the TV cameras...shame the actual line on the field looked like it was at 45 degrees. it was forward...

Let me get this straight. It looked ok, but it was forward pass? :?

Then what's the basis of your idea it was forward?

MIA

Juniors
I remember an article last year which said Shane Hayne waited in line for an hour to get Andrew Johns’ autograph. :lol:

BWNB

First Grade
the worst ref in the game for sure , he caused us to loose by 100 points he doest know how to control a game ,
that sharks vs parra game was the worst game i have seen in my life as a sharks supporter
the sooner he gets the boot the better cuase we dont need him here!

Innconu

Juniors
At the game last night I was sure Luke Quigley was the player involved with the ball throwing that lead to the sin bin decision. And Campbell just came in to keep the players apart (quigley being 5'0" trying to take on a prop). Then he sends Campbell to the bin I thought he the wrong guy.

I just watched the replay and sure enough I was 100% right Quigle started the scuffle with the throw, then got up nd tried to carry it on. Campbell stepped in and did nothing except hold the two guys apart and then Hayne sin bins him.

Gidley actually said to Hayne "he did not do any thing why are you sending him off?"
Hayne "He was involved"

Well hey I was in the stadium maybe I should have been the one in the bin instead:shock:

Frailty

First Grade
The only solice as a sharks fan is that whilst we are near the top of the table, the chances of us getting hayne are less then say where souths and newcastle are.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
This is the same bloke, who sent off 2 Sharks players and blew 25 penalties in the same match, blew another 25 BS penalties in a Tigers/Raiders match half of them were WRONG, so why the f****k is he still refereeing first grade?

macavity

Referee
Hayne was absolutely atrocious.

Bit rich the Dragons fans whinging though; it was BS penalties that cost us the game.

God-King Dean

Immortal
macavity said:
Hayne was absolutely atrocious.

Bit rich the Dragons fans whinging though; it was BS penalties that cost us the game.

Dragons fans whinging? Everyone visit the Knights forum if you enjoy Justin Timberlake songs

It's much easier to blame someone else for your own fate

Bernster

Juniors
Maybe Brett Kimorley and/or Simon Woolford should be refereeing cos they know more than those gutless softc0cks going around at the moment.

Pigskin

Juniors
it was a horrific saturday night treble

Hayne, Archer and Badger .... talk about the 3 stooges

not one was up to first grade standard and all 3 had a major influence in tilting the 3 games .... if thats the best the ref's can come up then the boss is doing a disgraceful job

i don't barrack for any of the 6 clubs involved btw

Oink !

aids

Bench
i thought archer was getting a bit better?
havn't seen much of badger this year though, so i can't say anything on that.

i thought haybe was ok during the easts vs. warriors game and below average for the knights vs dgarons game.

let's see who he has next week.

is it really hard to get a job as a referee?

JoeD

First Grade
PAY THEM MORE MONEY!!! why is it so hard for the NRL to understand that if you pay peanuts you get monkeys.