What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats Titans, but your club is at stake :(

Perrymatta

Juniors
Y2Eel said:
You also have got to learn:

Admins up here....(well a select few:p)

Everyone else down here....

Dodge way down here......

Fair enough admins are admins but i'm not sure why i'd have to agree with everything they say and kiss up to them? It's not like im insulting Willow personally.

Manly fLIP said:
HA HA, you guys are crazy.

Complaining about Titans fans not getting into the spirit of the game.

Yet you fail to inform your competitors that your own club plays a bloody caset tape of a crowd to boost the noise at parra stadium.

Guess you lot are too busy dribbling to get a decent cheer going. Oh thats ok, well just chuck the tape on.

Parra... Parra.... Parra.... Para.. :crazy:

Unlike Manly who put on a tape of 'Eagle Rock'... If only the staff at Parramatta Stadium had such sharp wit!

Remember, Manly once had Mike "Big Brother" Goldman as a ground announcer... :lol:

220px-Mike_Goldman.JPG

"Go Manly!"

Dakink

Bench
cumberlandsashes81 said:
Unlike Manly who put on a tape of 'Eagle Rock'... If only the staff at Parramatta Stadium had such sharp wit!

Remember, Manly once had Mike "Big Brother" Goldman as a ground announcer... :lol:

220px-Mike_Goldman.JPG

"Go Manly!"

LOL

Even more reason to hate Manly... Womanly???

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Perrymatta said:
Fair enough admins are admins but i'm not sure why i'd have to agree with everything they say and kiss up to them? It's not like im insulting Willow personally.
Perrymatta, don't listen to Y2Eel. The high horse he came in on is just having trouble grasping that Mods and Admins are members too.

Of course you're entitled to your view and its certainly worthy of discussion. It just so happens that I don't agree with your perceptions.

Y2Eel

First Grade
Willow said:
Perrymatta, don't listen to Y2Eel. The high horse he came in on is just having trouble grasping that Mods and Admins are members too.

Of course you're entitled to your view and its certainly worthy of discussion. It just so happens that I don't agree with your perceptions.

:lol: Thought you'd like that willow... High horse gotta laugh at that....:D