What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats to Manly

Yday had the full spectrum of manly attacking moves ... arsey bombs, intercepts, arsey grubbers, knock ons the video ref chooses not to see, obstructions everyone else is called on etc etc etc.

I'd just like to welcome manly back to the winners circle and compliment them on their use of all 6 pockets and all 4 cushions yesterday

qldseaeagle96

Juniors
MOTH,

You make me laugh seriously! The fact is the coconuts dropped their head / bundle and after half time it was just a Sea-Eagle touch footy exhibition.

Get back to telling us more about Tom Shines, your F*#%wit in the no.7, egg and spoon races etc.. it's far more funny...

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
I'd rather have the 6 pocket theory than the 0 pocket theory which consists of your half back playing prop, your hooker playing half back, your back row playing hooker, your props playing like pansies.

Garts

Bench
I also find them quite amusing, I dont mind his stuff even though he does single Manly out for special treatment.

t-ba

Post Whore
It's tired and played. It was especially hilarious watching manly put 6 through the hands against the Tigers after all his crap last year.

Let me tell you that the refs are onto whatmuff and his looking round to the ref sking when to get off the tackled player. He got pinned for it 4 times last night and it has been done to death at ref video sessions and ALL refs are onto him. Mr Bean pulled him up on numerous occasions last night but he won't be the lst ref to do it this year. Fast game = manly are f**ked ... you will be pining for the return of Gary Winter to play second row with the amount of penalties whatmuff will give away over the next 5 months

wittyfan

Referee
No team has ever been gift wrapped so many tries by the opposition as Manly were last night.

Afterwards Dessie provided some stand up comedy by suggesting Orford should play Origin.

Garts

Bench
Orford for origin is not a stupid suggestion, just shows NSW's lack of talent in the halves.

Juzzy83

Juniors
wittyfan said:
No team has ever been gift wrapped so many tries by the opposition as Manly were last night.

Afterwards Dessie provided some stand up comedy by suggesting Orford should play Origin.

Try of the night would have to be Witt to Orford. Best pass he threw all night!!

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
wittyfan said:

That's not true - Witt has played more than once

wittyfan said:

As opposed to who? Farah at half? Kimmorley? hahaha

Karmawave

Bench
Garts said:
Orford for origin is not a stupid suggestion, just shows NSW's lack of talent in the halves.

There's a difference between lacking quality halves and being desperate enough to put that myth Orford into the 7 jersey for NSW.

I'd prefer Carney, Mullen, Pearce and even Sammut over that choker.

Form is the test and Orford played extremely well last night. Try shelving the bitter pill until we have more form going closer to SOO.

Latest posts