What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congrats ya b@stards...

S.R.

Juniors
No of course not - you know this. It was however a bloody solid tackle.

I disagree. It was a wrestling move, not a tackle.

The player was already held, his progress was stopped, then Weyman performs some type of WWE move to get him to the ground.
The Dragons wrestling coach sure knows his stuff. Who is it? John Cena?

Luckily, Wright is out of hospital. Was released at 4am Tuesday.
He's been ruled out of footy for a few weeks. A good result really. Could have been a lot worse. Not sure how you can call that being a drama queen. It's as close to a serious neck injury as you can get without actually having one.

S.R.

Juniors
Hey, I wasn't the one running across three forums demanding names. Are you saying I can stop worrying? :lol:

Still waiting for the names too Willow. Scared to hand them over?
Nameless, faceless chicken shit.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
So it makes it OK to almost break someone's neck? That's "smart" now? WOW.
It was just a solid tackle. Get over it.

What about Captain Knucklehead leaving the field after he put his knee into a tackled player? Left his team mates to face the rest of the thrashing. Weak.

Stagger Lee

Bench
Luckily, Wright is out of hospital. Was released at 4am Tuesday.
He's been ruled out of footy for a few weeks. A good result really. Could have been a lot worse. Not sure how you can call that being a drama queen. It's as close to a serious neck injury as you can get without actually having one.

Great to see him recovering.

Now about that broken neck - if you knew it was not broken why say that it was? Drama Queen or telling porky pies ? :sarcasm:

S.R.

Juniors
When did I say it was broken Stagger Lee?
Pretty sure I said "almost"....

Willow.... Gallen has a torn calf muscle you gronk. Showing your ignorance again?
Where was your captain? Too weak to even suit up? Scared was he?

Gallen made more tackles and hit ups and metres than anyone out there, and as you said he left the field early. That makes about 40 minutes he's spent off the field this year. Weak? Hardly.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Still waiting for the names too Willow. Scared to hand them over?
Nameless, faceless chicken shit.
Ah, so are the legal threats still on?

Will your legal team represent a nameless alias who uses initials to identify itself? Free tip scummer, email the website with your legal threat... please.

S.R.

Juniors
Obviously Hornby was scared of Gallen. So was Beau Scott.

Why would I email you Willow? What's the point in that? You are too pissweak to give me any details anyway. No one ever asked me for a name. I'd be more than happy to fill in a form requiring my name when I registered on this forum.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Obviously Hornby was scared of Gallen. So was Beau Scott.
Shaking in their boots.

24-0 at half time.

38-8 at full time.

Must have been hell-ish.

S.R. said:
Why would I email you Willow?
Not me, the website. Having trouble reading?
S.R. said:
What's the point in that? You are too pissweak to give me any details anyway. No one ever asked me for a name. I'd be more than happy to fill in a form requiring my name when I registered on this forum.
Well if you wish to take legal action against this website the usual first steps are do so by correspondence. This business of demanding private information on the forums shows that you are just seeking attention and are full of shit. FTR, I stuck up for you. Lucky boy.

S.R.

Juniors
Pull the other one. You stuck up for me? I don't need little old grandpa's sticking up for me. Get off your ego trip.

And I incorrect in assuming that the all conquering Willow doesn't have a big say in running this site? My mistake. It's obvious to see how one could get it so wrong. After all, you DO swan around like you own the place.

Obviously after 20 minutes Hornby would have been comfortable. The result was nothing to do with him though. He was too busy shitting himself to man up and play. SCARED LITTLE BOY.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I incorrect in assuming that the all conquering Willow doesn't have a big say in running this site?
Is it that obvious? Damn, I was hoping to trick you with my wordly ways.
S.R. said:
My mistake. It's obvious to see how one could get it so wrong. After all, you DO swan around like you own the place.
Found me out again. There's no pulling the wool over your eyes.

S.R. said:
Obviously after 20 minutes Hornby would have been comfortable. The result was nothing to do with him though. He was too busy shitting himself to man up and play. SCARED LITTLE BOY.
Yep, here he is... absolutely terrified....

Here's looking at you kid.
552217-ben-hornby.jpg

S.R.

Juniors
He's only smiling because he knows Gallen wasn't there to belt him up.

So what's your email address so I can track down your name then?

And am I able to ask for proof of how you "stuck up" for me Pops?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
There's a 'Contact' link at the bottom Einstein. Your attention seeking is endless. Drama Queen.

Do it, I dares ya.

Meanwhile, in the interest of a balanced thread, here's a pic of Captain Knucklehead in action:

770782-paul-gallen.jpg

S.R.

Juniors
Illegal tactics don't impress anyone.
Promoting such acts are a bad look for your club.

If that was Gallen on Soward you blokes would be calling for a 5 week suspension... and Soward wouldn't have got back up.

Stagger Lee

Bench
Pull the other one. You stuck up for me? I don't need little old grandpa's sticking up for me. Get off your ego trip.

And I incorrect in assuming that the all conquering Willow doesn't have a big say in running this site? My mistake. It's obvious to see how one could get it so wrong. After all, you DO swan around like you own the place.

FMD! S.R. = SUE RAGES the drama queen, just get a box of Kleenex and go back to your corner for a little lie down. :lol:

Or am I courting more tirades by posting this.