What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations and well done.

imasharkie

Coach
Why? Are they the only Sharks fans that have persevered for 42 years? All they've done is make a visible group that has split the supporter base. They haven't added any numbers to that base. They have a gang mentality and think vandalism is funny. They have created a perception amongst opposition fans that they are THE only Sharks supporters at games (see this thread for example).

Phuque 'em.

settle down frenz.
we're all about passion for the sharks.
yes they are a seperate group but not in the gang mentality type you're perceiving. they're just like all of us who post on different forums...we all want to support the sharks and we want the best for them.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
settle down frenz.
we're all about passion for the sharks.
yes they are a seperate group but not in the gang mentality type you're perceiving. they're just like all of us who post on different forums...we all want to support the sharks and we want the best for them.

Yeah right.

B86

Juniors
Why? Are they the only Sharks fans that have persevered for 42 years? All they've done is make a visible group that has split the supporter base. They haven't added any numbers to that base. They have a gang mentality and think vandalism is funny. They have created a perception amongst opposition fans that they are THE only Sharks supporters at games (see this thread for example).

Phuque 'em.

Can't help that over 50 people stand out in a crowd and are more noticeable than each fan individually..

I think you need to get over it!

runatme

Bench
i was there last night sat on the grandstand opposite the masons there was plenty of cronulla-sutherland supporters there

coolumsharkie

Referee
i know enough!

Your hate for these supporters seems to be petty and lame
grow up!
We are all sharks supporters

He has a right to his opinion like anyone else, I don't agree with it entirely but a faceless nameless post from someone thats not a regular is petty and lame in my book too.

The masons aren't above critism btw.

Inferno

Coach
So you are saying the administrators of LU are petty?

Apologies for the delay, net got capped.

No I don't think the admins are petty, but I believe filtering it is a petty act.

He has a right to his opinion like anyone else, I don't agree with it entirely but a faceless nameless post from someone thats not a regular is petty and lame in my book too.

The masons aren't above critism btw.

Agree 100%, but for it to be taken on board, it should be constructive criticism.

Avenger

Immortal
Well done boys.

PS I hope you survive. I live in the Sutherland Shire and I know the area deserves to have a Rugby League identity.

Latest posts