What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations Tigers

InThatNumber

Juniors
Well played Tigers, too good in the second half. Hope we survive the weekend to get another crack at the title. Never backed the Broncos Manly and Storm but I will be this weekend!

Jason Maher

Immortal
May as well melt down, blame the refs, call the Tigers pretenders, their fans merkins, suggets the video ref was on the take for that first try, and highlight every call that didn't go our way while ignoring every call that did. What's the point in being gracious in defeat when the response from the bottom feeders that infest this place is the same either way?

That said, well done Tigers. By far the better team, and a real chance of taking it out this year. Which is amazing considering how they were travelling 10 weeks or so ago.

wittyfan

Referee
minichiello reminds me of a Roosters supporter who is obsessed with the Dragons but whose name escapes me at the moment!

loveleague

Juniors
Congrats tigers, you deserved it, you lifted the intensity and played all the footy in the second half. Good riddance to st george - hopefully, one team I dont have a lot of time for - the warriors to win and possibly the cowboys should create more excitement in the weeks to come.

HowHigh

Coach
I'll just look at it as if we're knocked out...lose a finals match we shouldn't be hoping for other results so we get a second chance
We were outplayed...Tigers could go all the way this year

Boyd, grow a f**kin set and run the ball back yourself.

simostorm

Bench
Tigers only played one half.. Dragons were flat all game and only got over the line due to very soft defence from a first half Tigers side that lacked intensity..

If Tigers string two of those halfs together.. they will be very hard to beat..

the Dragons look gone.. they will need to go up 2 gears to win next week.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
And the Tigers will need two halves like that if they end up in Melbourne in two weeks.

But for now, enjoying the moment. Thanks for the heart palpitations, commiserations Dragons!

Last edited:

innsaneink

Referee
May as well melt down, blame the refs, call the Tigers pretenders, their fans merkins, suggets the video ref was on the take for that first try, and highlight every call that didn't go our way while ignoring every call that did. What's the point in being gracious in defeat when the response from the bottom feeders that infest this place is the same either way?

That said, well done Tigers. By far the better team, and a real chance of taking it out this year. Which is amazing considering how they were travelling 10 weeks or so ago.
Good post. Kudos.

simo storm said:
Tigers only played one half.. Dragons were flat all game and only got over the line due to very soft defence from a first half Tigers side that lacked intensity..

If Tigers string two of those halfs together.. they will be very hard to beat..
I been waiting all season for two good 40 mins together, we just getting away with one mostly

Southernsaint

Staff member
f**k me, the Saints fans try and do the right thing and congratulat their opponents and the mouth-breathers who support other teams come out of the woodwork with their choke calls.

FWIW, congrats Tigers.