What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations to the Clive Churchill medallist

Glenn

First Grade
LOL

The parrasite bandwagoners are out

better luck next yr.......I mean next decade

No back you go into hibernation

Rather have the bandwagoners and the $$$$ they bring in than being on a early end of year holiday.

Shorty

Staff member
I love how it's a lot of Dogs' supporters sinking the boot in, jealous much?

Patsy

Juniors
i backed hoffman for 1st tryscorer and cronk mom - thought i was 2 from 2 but the aussie selectors gave it to someone who dropped 2 crucial balls

Bumble

First Grade
Yeah I had Cronk, Hindmarsh and Mortimer as MoM bets...I thought I was home regardless who won (Hindmarsh best for Eels, Cronk for Melbourne)

Slater? Baffling decision.

kuwaiti kev

Juniors
Blair deserved MOM he was everywhere in attack and defence. He was a real pain in the a$$ to the Parra attack and then set up a try and scored one himself with perfect hole running and offloads.

But you don't give those awards to forwards, the pretty boys are the only ones in the running, Slater was good, but Blair was better!
Archer let play run a couple of times after calling tackle, i can't remember who it was but they offloaded after the tackle was called.

Blair deserved MOM he was everywhere in attack and defence. He was a real pain in the a$$ to the Parra attack and then set up a try and scored one himself with perfect hole running and offloads.

But you don't give those awards to forwards, the pretty boys are the only ones in the running, Slater was good, but Blair was better!
Archer let play run a couple of times after calling tackle, i can't remember who it was but they offloaded after the tackle was called.

The only reason Blair didn't win it is because he's a Kiwi. Only Kangaroos win Clive Churchill medals. Check the history books. Nikau should of won it in 99 too.

mave

Coach

Except for last year.

GB!

Juniors
Rather play in grand final day then not be there at all, but whatever floats your boat.

having won last year and losing the year before, i'd rather not make it than lose the big one!

but in saying that, we wouldn't have went as well last year if we had not have lost the year before.

parra will be better off for this loss next year, but no one remembers who came 2nd;-)

Brycey

Juniors
Rather play in grand final day then not be there at all, but whatever floats your boat.
I wouldn't...having seen my team (and been there) lose 3 GFs I would rather not be there than losing it, its an empty feeling. Can get over a semi loss in a week, will never forget losing GFs ever.

Latest posts