What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations Tom, welcome Reni, Fairwell Brad and see you in November Esi..

Stagger eel

Staff member
wow!!!! what a week...

I do feel for Murray but I believe that the coaching staff saw the writting on the wall during the off season, he just wasn't as committed and talented as they would of liked him to be..

good luck to him.

The Omen

Juniors
Murray had the potential and a bright future but he was not mentally ready for what could have been and made a silly mistake, which is a shame

am looking forward to seeing Reni run out on the field wearing the blue and gold.. he looks in good shape and ready to go with match fitness the next step

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
you're a name dropper Stagger, we should call you Stagger Raider

Bazal

Post Whore
Shame about Murray, but if his head isn't in the game then both he and the club need to do what's best. He's a talent, I hope he remembers "everything Parramatta has done for him" (paraphrasing his own words) when that talent kicks in :p

Great news about Humble, hopefully after some time at Wenty he can challenge for a spot in the halves. We could sure use a change, if nothing else than for the enthusiasm the new guy will bring.

Latest posts