What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations World Club Champions!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Well apparently something I did 5 + years ago makes me the devil... who fugging knows...

Dragon Dave

Bench
Um...who cares?

Let's get back on topic:

The Mighty Red V - Most successful club in nearly 20 years of rugby league!

carcharias

Immortal
If you can't see how me having a name change on the forum (on the same account) is different to someone creating multiple aliases and deliberately disguising their true identity... then that is your problem

Used to be what now?

I've had one account on LU since June 2005, I can quite confidently say I haven't joined LU under any other account. Back in the days when you could change username I did so from time to time (usually between "dodge" and "Timmah", but that was still under the same account and there was no secret as to who I am or was. Nicknames haven't been able to change since 2007 or 2008 now, I don't see the issue?

As for the rest of your crap, I've responded in kind, I don't need to say anymore. Except lol @ your google images attempt at insulting me... hotlinking fail.

oki doki then ............you convince yourself..if you can.

Sad little sharkies fans.

Who else apart from this doosh gives a rats about Timmah's name change from 4 years ago?

Anything to shift focus from their sad little existance.

Go fly a kite you mongoloid, preferably next to those power lines running through your swamp.

As mentioned, back on topic....

STI DRAGONS: WORLD CHAMPIONS OF RUGBY LEAGUE

Crusher

Coach
Fox Sports news have again touted Phil Gould as a replacement for bennett when he departs the Dargons. Surely not?

KiamaSaint

Coach
My missus is too scared to tell me who she supports.
She reckons no team.
I am not so convinced.

Although to her credit, she went on a date with a very famous ex Dragons player and did a runner mid way through the date.

The old I am going to the loo trick.
Out the door and fecked off home.

high five !

Really??? No way. Paul Gallen dated a famous ex Dragons player??? Why didn't we ever hear about this???

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Sorry, I just realised that some things are considered off limits. I'll add the sharks to the list...

Things we are not allowed to make jokes about:

Referees
Cronulla
Coffs Harbour
Moffo

Latest posts