What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations World Club Champions!

SoftSydney

Juniors
Good Man!

Hold firm mate. All the emo, new age males on this site might bag us and blokes like Timmah might think it's ok to support "the partners" team. But in the eyes of God, these blokes are an abomination and there is a punishment waiting down the line for them.

That punishment is - Kids who support the Wife's team.

Tim is destined to be one of those sad cases you see, sitting at (in this case) a Dragons v Dogs game, in the Dragons members area, surrounded by his wife and Dragon supporting brood plus all the other Dragons fans in his Dogs jersey. Sad sad state of affairs.

You cant get worse then that!

Grow a set and lay down the law? :lol: I'll avoid taking relationship advice from a Souffs fan, thanks for the interest though.

You don't need relationship advice. You need to go see a property lawyer to work out how you can get ownership of your balls back. Right now they are in a little red and white box in your gf's dresser.

Fingerbang

Bench
FMD.....why not tell Timmah to drag her from room to room by her hair, too. Kick her out if she dares to be an individual and choose a team to support that isn't the one you like....are you kidding? DKoR, sorry to break it to you but caveman mentality has been dead for quite some time, dude. What a catch you must be. I am sure Mrs DKoR is grateful for every breath of air you allow her to breathe.

Luckily for Timmah, he seems to be man enough to ignore the constant bagging he gets in here, and still provides a great contribution to this place, and for the benefit of us forumers.

And FTR, my gf is a Dog's fan, me Dragons....and we have so much fun bagging each other out over the teams we support. I am too old to be considered a SNAG, so that excuse doesn't wash with me. Just have always had nothing but respect for others, especially women, and their ability to make up their own minds.

JT_

Juniors
'Twas a good game, found myself supporting the Dragons - who i quite despise 99% of the time and I thought it was a top effort from both sides. The Wigan crowd was awesome and an atmosphere like that week in week out would make it 100 times better watching NRL footy.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
FMD.....why not tell Timmah to drag her from room to room by her hair, too. Kick her out if she dares to be an individual and choose a team to support that isn't the one you like....are you kidding? DKoR, sorry to break it to you but caveman mentality has been dead for quite some time, dude. What a catch you must be. I am sure Mrs DKoR is grateful for every breath of air you allow her to breathe.

Luckily for Timmah, he seems to be man enough to ignore the constant bagging he gets in here, and still provides a great contribution to this place, and for the benefit of us forumers.

And FTR, my gf is a Dog's fan, me Dragons....and we have so much fun bagging each other out over the teams we support. I am too old to be considered a SNAG, so that excuse doesn't wash with me. Just have always had nothing but respect for others, especially women, and their ability to make up their own minds.

:clap:

And now someone's replied in like, suddenly it's trolling :lol: love the fallback.

Missed these. Not that I need to explain myself, but one thing that comes out of this thread is, you're overreacting to me posting a simple banner. Which, as I said, I had also prepared had Wigan won.

For the record, I don't "got a Dragons membership" to support her. I have one because we go to games together and it's cheaper to do it that way. Here's the shock for you - it's a two way street - she's also a Bulldogs member. It's about the dollars.

I'm happy to admit I can tolerate the Dragons and I definitely made time for them in September, once my team was well and truly turfed, but it doesn't mean I support them. Neither does me having a membership to save a few dollars, or even make a banner on LU.

Grow a set and lay down the law? :lol: I'll avoid taking relationship advice from a Souffs fan, thanks for the interest though.

It seems to me that you're a rugby league fan that appreciates good football.

These Bunnies losers should be treated with the disdain they deserve.

carcharias

Immortal
Thanks Dutchy3accounts.

ha
you can't talk.
You used to be called something else but changed when it got too hot for you.

....and it seems you follow the Dragons now because your wench has made you.

Next time your down the shops picking up a box of platex gentle glide slimfits for the missus and yourself don't forgot to get your copy of this .

whipped.jpg

adamkungl

Immortal
if my missus was a Dragons fans I would go to games and cheer against whoever's playing them....

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
if my missus was a Dragons fans I would go to games and cheer against whoever's playing them....

:lol::lol:

My wife hated the Dragons, I mean HATED, themn when we started going out. I told her straight up "Thats my church on Sundays through winter. We don't have to take this any further if you can't cop that". She said she liked loyalty and blind passion and that we should continue. Many wouldn't have - at least not until I got them in sack. No resistance then, I'm an absolute demon (according to myself).

Anyway. She ended up blind at Kogarah after the GF last year and I had to take her home before midnight. She was ringing everyone and slurring that she was on the Dargons bandwagon and it was "f**king awesome" (she never swears. Unless she drinks. And then she normally only swear at me)

Everyone loves a winner. And if they happen to be a firecracker between the sheets (as I believe I am:sarcasm:) then that can't hurt either.

In regards to Souths fans.....they normally interbreed. Its their only hope and the results are quite clealy visible.

carcharias

Immortal
My missus is too scared to tell me who she supports.
She reckons no team.
I am not so convinced.

Although to her credit, she went on a date with a very famous ex Dragons player and did a runner mid way through the date.

The old I am going to the loo trick.
Out the door and fecked off home.

high five !

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
ha
you can't talk.
You used to be called something else but changed when it got too hot for you.

....and it seems you follow the Dragons now because your wench has made you.

Next time your down the shops picking up a box of platex gentle glide slimfits for the missus and yourself don't forgot to get your copy of this .

Used to be what now?

I've had one account on LU since June 2005, I can quite confidently say I haven't joined LU under any other account. Back in the days when you could change username I did so from time to time (usually between "dodge" and "Timmah", but that was still under the same account and there was no secret as to who I am or was. Nicknames haven't been able to change since 2007 or 2008 now, I don't see the issue?

As for the rest of your crap, I've responded in kind, I don't need to say anymore. Except lol @ your google images attempt at insulting me... hotlinking fail.

Latest posts