What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations!

Dog-E

Juniors
G'day!!

Just dropping by for a visit to return the favour to all the caharming little Squeel fans dribbling all over the Bulldogs forums at the moment!

And to say WELL DONE on your Minor Premiership!...And to pass on some sage advice to make sure and ENJOY it over the next fortnight - because now Hindy is GOORRRNNNNN - Then so to are the Squeels One Man Band - GOOORNNNN!!...Not that u were going to win it ANYway - but it'll be SO much fun seeing the Minor Premiers sliding out the back door on your arses, after successive humiliating losses in the semis series! :D

But for the next 2 years or so at least - everyone will remember who the Minor Premiers were, eh??...2 years of recognition better than nothing - take what u can get! So grab that JJ Giltinan shield and run Hindy - RUN off to the nearest blind Parra cheerleader's house - and get yourself some while you can still impress someone with the fact you finished 1st on the regular season table!...You don't have long now - So HURRY! :lol:

hindygorn3mw.jpg

Now...1 down - and 1 to go - Just need to see St. George knocked out - and I then honestly don't care WHICH of the other 6 teams win it!!!!

And yes, yesss, before you start - we missed the semis - blah blah blah and yawn - save your breath, losers!....But at least we are still the PREMIERS - for a few more weeks yet, hey?! ;-)

Ok, well I just came round to offer my heartfelt congratulations, and I'm done now....But don't worry - I have a sneaking suspicion I'll still see some of your charming lot, such as Slimy Eel and Eelsta & co dribbling round the place over the next few weeks - until the Squeels are officially out! So this is not goodbye - just....au revoir!

Eelectrica

Referee
strider said:
The doogies show what a class bunch of f**knut fans they have once again :clap:
]

Yep. It's great to know that no matter what happens some things will never change.

Dog-E

Juniors
As I said ladies - I am just returning the favour to your own fine folk that dropped by to say "Bad Luck" after some of our last weeks' losses...well - something like that....one of the words they were using repeatedly rhymed with 'luck' anyway!! ;-)

So - here's a little background music to go with your 'holier-than-thou' BS....

:-({|=

Boo-hoo.

Johnny_Eels

Juniors
"Never Keep a dog down".... stupidist thing the dogs done was sign Big Willie and Let Anasta go now tell me how many Parra Juniors you gonna sign this time to make up for it or you must be bitter we put 50 on ya oh yeh and dont forget the Tigers. Parra is no one man team.

Eelectrica

Referee
Dog-E said:
As I said ladies - I am just returning the favour to your own fine folk that dropped by to say "Bad Luck" after some of our last weeks' losses...well - something like that....one of the words they were using repeatedly rhymed with 'luck' anyway!! ;-)

Boo-hoo.

Violins are cool but I really prefer
:music1:

Sterling

Juniors
Dog-E said:

Boo-hoo.

You forgot something you hezbolah .. .we won last night .. .while you have conceeded over 100 points in 2 matches ....... :lol:

Hurriflatch

Referee
About time we sent this idiot to the RSPCA

either that or just out back behind the shed with a shootgun.

eelsta

Bench
Dog-E said:
G'day!!

Just dropping by for a visit to return the favour to all the caharming little Squeel fans dribbling all over the Bulldogs forums at the moment!

And to say WELL DONE on your Minor Premiership!...And to pass on some sage advice to make sure and ENJOY it over the next fortnight - because now Hindy is GOORRRNNNNN - Then so to are the Squeels One Man Band - GOOORNNNN!!...Not that u were going to win it ANYway - but it'll be SO much fun seeing the Minor Premiers sliding out the back door on your arses, after successive humiliating losses in the semis series! :D

But for the next 2 years or so at least - everyone will remember who the Minor Premiers were, eh??...2 years of recognition better than nothing - take what u can get! So grab that JJ Giltinan shield and run Hindy - RUN off to the nearest blind Parra cheerleader's house - and get yourself some while you can still impress someone with the fact you finished 1st on the regular season table!...You don't have long now - So HURRY! :lol:

hindygorn3mw.jpg

Now...1 down - and 1 to go - Just need to see St. George knocked out - and I then honestly don't care WHICH of the other 6 teams win it!!!!

And yes, yesss, before you start - we missed the semis - blah blah blah and yawn - save your breath, losers!....But at least we are still the PREMIERS - for a few more weeks yet, hey?! ;-)

Ok, well I just came round to offer my heartfelt congratulations, and I'm done now....But don't worry - I have a sneaking suspicion I'll still see some of your charming lot, such as Slimy Eel and Eelsta & co dribbling round the place over the next few weeks - until the Squeels are officially out! So this is not goodbye - just....au revoir!

THE MORON SPEAKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wagonator

Juniors
Here is an inred dogs supporter calling US a ONE MAN team? Gee, Anasta was really shining without Sherwin patting him on the head telling him where to kick/run/pass.

f**k off!

Dog-E

Juniors
Johnny_Eels said:
"Never Keep a dog down".... stupidist thing the dogs done was sign Big Willie and Let Anasta go now tell me how many Parra Juniors you gonna sign this time to make up for it or you must be bitter we put 50 on ya oh yeh and dont forget the Tigers. Parra is no one man team.

:lol:

Sure - we're all shattered - Braith Anasta is the new Brad Fittler, don't forget!

Anasta & Finch - what a combo - quake in fear NRL!!! :lol:

And as for the Parra juniors - Well, it depends mate - which future rep players do you want to let GO this season??...As usual - that's entirely up to Smithy! ;-)

Dog-E

Juniors
half said:
bulldogs are quite gay lol

Er...u sure you're not talking about yopuself there Mr. Man-Bag??? :lol:

But - you do seem to love it over at The Kennel - so...I spose you could be a closet Dogs fan, as well as a closet....well - u know!

Queerer things have occurred, after all... ;-)

Dog-E

Juniors
ParraDude_Jay said:
Because Chris Armit has been a f**king massive sensation :lol: :lol:

Chris has bee at least solid.

And I'm surprised you don't know, anyway - we pretty much signed Chris just to get Nathan at the club...you'll probably see a few 1st graqde cameos from Nate next season - if he continues the rapid progression he has made under a properly structired training program, and some decent coaching this season!

Rep player in the next 3 years....for SURE!

Nate Armit is a TOP little player! How you can let your Flegg player of the year go - i just don't understand!...Oh that's right - that's not the Parramatta way to develop your own talent!...Far too much effort - just buy someone else's down the track when they're established!

Thanks yet again Smithy & the Squeelie Bins!! :D

Dog-E

Juniors
Wagonator said:
Here is an inred dogs supporter calling US a ONE MAN team? Gee, Anasta was really shining without Sherwin patting him on the head telling him where to kick/run/pass.

f**k off!

Hey hillbilly - you left the word 'BAND' off the front of your username! :)

Go have a bit of a think about it...speak to your teachers, ask your parents...and come back to me in a month or so when you've figured it out!

Tosserrrrrrrrrrr!

Latest posts