What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations

Kaz

junior
There is no excuses from this Broncos supporter.

But I must say the ref was a knobjockey & so was the video ref.

I thought Morris should have been awarded that try & I thought Tallis lost the ball. Unless the Parra player had invisable arms.

Lucky for the Broncos that the score wasn't bigger in your favour.

Congratulations once again.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Good to see a Broncos fan admit Tallis dropped it cold and Morris should have been given the try.

neither side would want to have a repete of that 2nd half lucky for Parra they had the match virtually won in the 1st half.

just have to say it again

What a try by Grothe!!!

Hurriflatch

Referee
wrong brisbane have not won the world 7's i think they won the 7's before they became the world 7's

miccle

Bench
:( We played well below par, but that's taking nothing away from the parramatta team. You guys played a much improved style of football and totally deserve the two points. From a broken-hearted broncos supporter - congratulations!

btw, I still agree with tallis' try being a penalty. Clear arm movement in there to rake it out by the parra defender.

Kaz

junior
Hurriflatch said:
wrong brisbane have not won the world 7's i think they won the 7's before they became the world 7's

But that is only worth $100,000.

Maybe if they increase it, we may be interested in it. :lol:

Hurriflatch

Referee
I see where your coming from I mean after all the ref and video ref cost a combined total of $275,000 today.

Eelectrica

Referee
Thanks for the words KAZ. The 50/50 calls went against us but the Eels gutted it out until the end.
I love the Broncos V Eels clashes in Brisbane. I've attended a few of them and was there today as well. More often then not they keep me on the edge of my seat until the clock runs down and today was no different.

Glenn

First Grade
Thanks for the Kind words Kaz, I am sure a fully fit Brocs will be tought to beat

miccle, I suggest you take yourself off to the same optomertrist that Steve Clark needs to get to 8)

tanka

Juniors
Good of you to take it on the chin mate heh

of course I need to say this with you being a brissy supporter.

"We're gonna rip you up harder next time we meet!!!"

hehe :lol:

GoParra

Juniors
Well spoken Kaz, nice to see an opposition fan so gracious in defeat.
Major relief for us eels fans

parra pete

Referee
Why is it only losing teams say "It's only a game?"
If winners never quit, and quitters never win, who said "Quit while you are ahead?"

Parra for sure in 2004.
"When we are on top, there is no bigger loud mouth than me. Give it while you can "is my motto. Makes up for the times when we have to cop it, especially from the likes of Ray Hadley, Bozo Fulton, Peter Frilingos who thouroughly enjoy Brian Smith (400 game coach) and Denis Fitzgerald (25 years CEO of the Eels), two of the strongest guys in the NRL. Thank god they are on Parra's side. Proud of em.

Chipmunk

Coach
parra pete said:
"When we are on top, there is no bigger loud mouth than me. Give it while you can "is my motto. Makes up for the times when we have to cop it, especially from the likes of Ray Hadley, Bozo Fulton, Peter Frilingos who thouroughly enjoy Brian Smith (400 game coach) and Denis Fitzgerald (25 years CEO of the Eels), two of the strongest guys in the NRL. Thank god they are on Parra's side. Proud of em.

I think you will find Fitzgerald and Hadley are actually good mates

Pigskin

Juniors
Broncos fan

congrats on the win folks .... you outplayed us

for what its worth .... i thought Gordie dropped the ball, but I think they got it right with the no try to Morris

we got the penalties 16-7 ..... whenever its that lopsided there is something wrong ..... and as a fan of RL it should rarely happen

but I wouldn't get carried away .... I think Parra played crap, but we (Bronc's) were atrocious

anyway, its still only round 2

Oink !

parra pete

Referee
Previous post from me should have said "thoroughly enjoy Bagging Brian Smith etc."
If every Club had guys like Smith and Fitzy in charge there would be none of the rubbish that is going on in the game at the moment.