What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contains spoilers - Hasler

t-ba

Post Whore
Witty sees a man and the word 'love' and he's off on another planet. Even if that man happens to be the male form of Johanna Griggs.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
KaboobieGarfunkelShazam said:
You may be correct in that I did not see the game up until half time.

However, that No Try proved a real turning point, and I think Ward made an absolute meal of it with that decision.

And it was the object of your stalking obsession, Michael Witt, who had every chance to tackle the ball runner even after the decoy cut through him.

Instead he stood still and threw his hands up.

Should have been playing the whistle and not carrying on, as he had every attempt to make a tackle.

How about you go back and take a serious look at the way Burns was tackling? He was a shocker.

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
As for the Robsterson No-try. Look, it was a close call, it could have gone either way, yes it did change the nature of the game, but that is football. You win some, you lose some.

Their first try came off two forward passes.

Garts

Bench
No it was not a 50/50 call, it was a definate try but I understand why they got wrong as these NRL officials a f**king geniused as we see week in and week out so I am not surprised. Same goes for Hicks try of the forward pass.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Better team won..and stop bagging witty as he did more than that moron Burns did anyway!

Latest posts