What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cooper Cronk press conference tomorrow 10.30am sharp

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Glad he is staying, showing hes a proper team and club player. I hope he gets properly rewarded when the salary cap is lifted. Was their any pointers to that in the press conference? i didnt see it

Jankuloski

Juniors
Well that was a f**kin let down, what was the point of holding a press conference.

As with any press conference - to draw attention to the club. He was trending on aus Twitter, too. Even seen a clear-cut promo video for the club wrapped to sound like his announcement. Professionally done, Storm.

StormHi

Juniors
Woo 'ken hoo! Strong team without him, stronger team with him. Crafty media move or not it did get people talking RL in a big way when the AFL season was kicking off in Melbourne today.

Hit the nail on the head mate :) Nice work from the Storm.

Brutus

Referee
As with any press conference - to draw attention to the club. He was trending on aus Twitter, too. Even seen a clear-cut promo video for the club wrapped to sound like his announcement. Professionally done, Storm.

yep. the storm and cronk were given great coverage in all the melb nightly news's and was the top story on the herald sun website sports section for a period of time.

great promotion all round.

hellteam

First Grade
Well that was a f**kin let down, what was the point of holding a press conference.

Haha as soon as you saw him walk in with a Storm polo shirt in front of a background with 450 storm logos you knew what was going down....

I'm happy though, I'm not sure he would be the same player without smith Slater and co

LESStar58

Referee
Woo 'ken hoo! Strong team without him, stronger team with him. Crafty media move or not it did get people talking RL in a big way when the AFL season was kicking off in Melbourne today.

It did?

Anyways, I'm heading straight to the game from work so will be sporting the colours in the office. Hopefully the people whose AFL teams aren't playing come down and have a look to see what the fuss is all about.

Ozzy

First Grade
Haha as soon as you saw him walk in with a Storm polo shirt in front of a background with 450 storm logos you knew what was going down....

I'm happy though, I'm not sure he would be the same player without smith Slater and co
It was the worst kept secret. People were saying that he was staying at least a day before the press conference. If it took the spot light off AFL in Melbourne, even if only for a day or so, good.

BunniesMan

Immortal
And in Melbourne he was forgotten by 7.29pm. If he was going to be an attention seeker he should have done it early next week.