What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cooper Cronk press conference tomorrow 10.30am sharp

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
backpain-1292835351.jpg

Literally what I looked like driving, listening to the press conference.

Looking a bit pale there, sure you're ok?

This comming from A donkey supporter is Irony on a stick You all claim Locky is the best player of all time he was a Origin staple and International staple on 270 k a season..... oh and 3rd party deals??...
Total and absolute hogwash Under the table payments gifts and handjobs from the Thourghbred's And lord knows what else is more like it.

And frankly I don't give a shit about that and I Don't bring it up everytime his name mentioned, And yet you and others can't help but throw Accusations left right and center anytime Melbourne signs or keeps a player. Melbourne has paid it's dues for the wrong commited. And comments like yours just goes to show what a complete Beavis you are....

Good on Cronk for showing loyalty to the Club the Coach and Players who help make him into a superstar more Money grubbing Merkins should follow his lead.

FatboyReaction-2.gif

BunniesMan

Immortal
Good news, the NRL needs a strong Melbourne team.
So when Perth comes in we have to guarantee both teams permanent top 4 spots? Maybe have a draft every year of the top 6 players in the comp and split them between Perth and Melbourne?

Perth Red

Post Whore
So when Perth comes in we have to guarantee both teams permanent top 4 spots? Maybe have a draft every year of the top 6 players in the comp and split them between Perth and Melbourne?

Sounds like a good idea, you should put it to the ARLC!

LESStar58

Referee
I'm honestly shocked he has chosen to stay. He was as good as gone all week and then he just does a total 180. Onya Coops.

ferntree footy

Juniors
Woo 'ken hoo! Strong team without him, stronger team with him. Crafty media move or not it did get people talking RL in a big way when the AFL season was kicking off in Melbourne today.

Latest posts