What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cooper cronk

V

Vasilevsky

l'm guessing an inadvertent slip revealing a previous persona.

Why do you say 'inadvertent'? Nothing 'inadvertent' about it at all. Just stating the fact. I believe I was the first to start referring to that sloth as "supercoach". This upset a lot of homies.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
It isn't rocket science:roll:. Guess if you can't figure it out.

I have no idea who you were previously. I've seen too many fkn muppets like yourself come and go.
Sadly, some of the great ones are not allowed here anymore, yet you slip in amongst the humans and continue to derail threads with your usual piffle. Were you banned?

kit66

Bench
I'm not at all saying that he hasn't, or won't, improve the team! He is proving to be a great coach, but part of being a great coach is appointing a good coaching staff around you. You can point out that he was a wonderful centre 2 decades ago, but the fact is that in the last 2 seasons, where he has been in control of attack, we have been amongst the bottom teams for points scored. That's not discouraging him as a coach, it means he needs the right assistant/s around him.

For example - Robinsons first year at Roosters, he won the premiership and minor premiership on the back of a highly effective defensive pattern and attacking structure, both of which he credits to defensive coach (Craig Fitzgibbon) and attacking tactician (Jason Taylor). That same attacking coach has proven to be an absolute plank as a head coach, because while he has the technical knowledge, he clearly doesn't have the ability to manage a group of grown men and motivate them to play top notch footy. This is where a coaching staff is necessary in today's game, especially with rookie coaches. Mary credited Dean Young with our brick wall defense last year, he just needs to find the right guy with a footy brain to get the attack firing. I hope it's Hornby, if not we should go looking elsewhere.

That's a fair assessment and with what I've just read about some moves and new appointments in the Coaching department we should be well served going into the next season or two. Maybe Mary now has the experienced support he needs. Things are looking up.

V

Vasilevsky

I have no idea who you were previously. I've seen too many fkn muppets like yourself come and go.
Sadly, some of the great ones are not allowed here anymore, yet you slip in amongst the humans and continue to derail threads with your usual piffle. Were you banned?

How charming:roll:.

BennyV

Referee
That's a fair assessment and with what I've just read about some moves and new appointments in the Coaching department we should be well served going into the next season or two. Maybe Mary now has the experienced support he needs. Things are looking up.

100%. If I'd waiting 10 minutes to wrote that response it wouldn't be required!

V

Vasilevsky

You may not like it, but what he says has some merit.

Are you addressing me or that excellent homie, 'jubileeboy'? If the former, you are wrong. I like it very much. I haven't had so much fun since...... I can't remember the last time I had so much fun.

On the other hand, 'jubileeboy' is still posting here so how much merit can what he has to say have?

bottle

Coach
Why do you say 'inadvertent'? Nothing 'inadvertent' about it at all. Just stating the fact. I believe I was the first to start referring to that sloth as "supercoach". This upset a lot of homies.

But but but you're ignoring my braying.
Then again, perhap snot.

V

Vasilevsky

But but but you're ignoring my braying.
Then again, perhap snot.

There is only one of me. If you want to volunteer to reply to homies for me, I will consider it. But you first must change that absurd avatar to even be considered.

Lenin said: Insofar as the bourgeois of the oppressed nation fight the oppressor, we are in favor and more strongly than anyone else for we are the staunchest, most consistent enemies of oppression. Insofar as the bourgeois of the oppressed nation fights for its own bourgeois nationalism, we stand against.

getsmarty

Immortal
So back to the Thread...thoughts re Cronk.

P.S Vasilesky..can you please start a thread with your name in the title and go for it in there rather than derailing every thread. Thanks in advance.

V

Vasilevsky

So back to the Thread...thoughts re Cronk.

P.S Vasilesky..can you please start a thread with your name in the title and go for it in there rather than derailing every thread. Thanks in advance.

Look back one page and see whether it was me who derailed this thread or someone else.

Thanks in advance:cool:

And then report your findings back to me.

You can guess:cool:

Cooper Cronk is welcome to supplement his retirement fund at the Dragons if it's for no more than 350-400k per season for 2 seasons with a further 1 season option in the clubs favor:cool:.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Nightingale now states that Benji wants more years and retirement is all crap talk. If that is the case happy days. Give him another year or 2 until Bird gets his retirement money from the Sharks and then comes to the Saints when he hits his prime in a few years.

BennyV

Referee
Look back one page and see whether it was me who derailed this thread or someone else.

Thanks in advance:cool:

And then report your findings back to me.

You can guess:cool:

Cooper Cronk is welcome to supplement his retirement fund at the Dragons if it's for no more than 350-400k per season for 2 seasons with a further 1 season option in the clubs favor:cool:.

*under the cap ;-)

Old Timer

Coach
Poor "Old Timer" is in a terrible state of nervous irritation. Someone other than me is talking well of our main playmaker:x! I don't like using cliches but.... go figure:?.

Such a response highlights your total inability to read entire posts and comprehend them.

Someone other than you supporting Benji is hardly a commanding position.

I note that you avoided the invitation to look at the stats as you always choose to ignore anything and everything that does not coincide with your position.

You will note that this entire thread is about the No 7 position not Benjji v Widdop although you try your hardest to steer it that way.

So for the record do you believe Benji is best at No 7 or best at No 6?

If you believe he is best at 6 then who would you have at No 7 Cronk or Widdop?